If u never ran a train in a girl ur not a real man

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I've never been fond of two dudes naked in the dark together even with a chick. While one is getting head the other is hitting from the back. Just not some shyt I have ever wanted to do. Not saying nikkas aint never jumped a chick but it was always on some I handle my business then they handle theirs. If I couldn't be first then I wouldn't participate. Sounds selfish but I aint for sticking my dikk where another cat just put his.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
After further thought, running a train seems kinda satisfying :patrice:

Knowin she's a super hoe & fukking the shyt out of her with no emotional connection just out of spite kinda is a turn on :patrice:

Tryna outdo the nikkas that hit it right before you :patrice:

:childplease:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Nothin like being real tag team champs in real life. U and ur boys taggin a girl taking her pride letting all of ur nut go in her with ur boy. The only bad thing is when it's ur turn to go last but u still pull through and cum. And it's a huge confaydance booster

We never busted inside her. Although I did tit fukk a girl with dudes cum over them I honestly didnt know till next day and was clowned for it

No it was a girl who went into the army who is now 26 and has had 2 divorces and 2 kids 3 I'd the girl we ran a train on went into or were military

So dominating a Women is being a fakkit? U Dumb fukk

U insecure? I could finger a girl with one hand and jerk off my boy, wash my hands after and be straight when u in a sexual zone there is no straight or gay its just savage mode

PXw0I4y.gif

Daps
Shut up faggit

How do you deal with everyday life and blacks and others? - st0rmfr0nt

Nope. I cant even use my name on xbl or psn. or for my e-mail its always taken. lol @ posting on st0rmfr0nt. ya I was on sohh and shyt back in 05 and im still on here ya that makes sense to sign up for there and continue to post on hip hop messages boards. Try again fakkit.

just looked ur name up is this you? has to be right? same name so its def you:shaq2:

Hookers and Ice Cream

Hookers And Ice Cream (Neu mix) by Neu.Boussa | Song | Free Music, Listen Now

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Nope. I cant even use my name on xbl or psn. or for my e-mail its always taken. lol @ posting on st0rmfr0nt. ya I was on sohh and shyt back in 05 and im still on here ya that makes sense to sign up for there and continue to post on hip hop messages boards. Try again fakkit.

just looked ur name up is this you? has to be right? same name so its def you:shaq2:

Hookers and Ice Cream

:scusthov:

So BK didnt out you for posting under a alias on here making racist comments

:stop:

GTFO

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Hookers and Ice Cream

:scusthov:

So BK didnt out you for posting under a alias on here making racist comments

:stop:

GTFO

BK sure did

http://www.the-coli.com/3592569-post48.html