If u never ran a train in a girl ur not a real man

Daps
Nothin like being real tag team champs in real life. U and ur boys taggin a girl taking her pride letting all of ur nut go in her with ur boy. The only bad thing is when it's ur turn to go last but u still pull through and cum. And it's a huge confaydance booster

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothin like being real tag team champs in real life. U and ur boys taggin a girl taking her pride letting all of ur nut go in her with ur boy. The only bad thing is when it's ur turn to go last but u still pull through and cum. And it's a huge confaydance booster

:whoa::rudy::wrist:

Daps
my manhood certainly doesn't depend on hanging around a bunch of naked dudes with erections. that's :wrist:. i prefer to dominate my woman by myself and don't need my buddies to do it.

U insecure? I could finger a girl with one hand and jerk off my boy, wash my hands after and be straight when u in a sexual zone there is no straight or gay its just savage mode

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
did it once, my homie put his sweaty hand on my shoulder for leverage to fukk the bytch lol i made the :scusthov: face and walked out lol

but homie told the whole school bytch had to transfer lol they was calling her a whore

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U insecure? I could finger a girl with one hand and jerk off my boy, wash my hands after and be straight when u in a sexual zone there is no straight or gay its just savage mode

do you [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vcx41Y4rsM=8m30s[/ame]

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

"So we ran a train on her and left the nut stains on her neck lookin like a gold chain on her" :krs:

Last edited by a moderator: