If u never did Heroin u never lived

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
fukk it. since we talking about that shyt, its a lot of addicts down there in new orleans. but by you joking about it i know u aint in that enviornment to actually see the real effects of it. nothing good has ever come of heroin, you might as well flush that life savings down the toilet and go secure you the biggest box you can find in Best Buy's dumpster.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
fukk everything about heroin. I lost one of my actresses to heroin. She was a drop dead gorgeous model that was extremely easy to find work for. 5'5", busty blonde, petite, athletic body, and best of all an impeccable work ethic. She lost it all once she starting doing heroin, though. She stopped making call times for commercial and modeling shots, she went from a petite and toned bombshell into an emaciated strip of white trash, and she lost her drive to be great at what she did anymore. I was so set on seeing her make it, it just tore me up inside to watch her go down this painful downward spiral. All she cared about was chasing that dragon tail. Nothing else. The thing is, is that heroin gives you all the euphoria you could ever want in life without having to maintain the homeostasis or steady streak of accomplishments that goes along with earning that euphoria. It's poisonous and it causes good and great people to rot from the inside out.fukk everything about heroin.