If u had to get rid of ONE piece of technology, which would it be?

Which tech would u bush?

• Heating/AC

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Motorized transportation

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Cellphone/handheld devices

Votes: 37 86.0%

• Total voters

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Well @G-Zeus there you have it. Now shut yo illiterate ass up :mjlol:

And laptop with sim cards can stay??? Or sim card usb adaptors?..

Can I carry a tiny laptop with a sim card adaptor and use it to make calls??

Basically doing nothing if you don't take out the technology...life goes on with bigger phones

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Smart phone by a mile.

If I'm out, I'm out.

If I need to hit you up, expect a collect call and your ass better press accept :umad:

If I'm lost, I'm asking for direction and holding two thumbs for a hitchhiker

If I'm bored, I'm pretending to be in a movie like old times.

fukk a phone.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Motorized transportation

Stop all this migrating from NYC to Florida or anywhere in America to DC/Atlanta/Houston and having no respect for the new areas they moved to. If u love your home area so much stay there

All these people stressed out all the time cause they drive two hours roundtrip in heavy traffic to work everyday. Live close by your job, problem solved

No more road rage deaths

No more car accidents being one of the biggest killers/maimers of the general population

No more wars over oil. Clean energy would be a necessity so no more oil lobbyists holding back progress

No more 400 pound people all over the place. U can't get that big without cars cause how you gonna walk your fat ass to the store :smh:

People would actually buy houses cause they didn't spend 200k between the ages of 20 to 45 on car payments/insurance

Some people might die not being able to catch an ambulance to the hospital buts its always been that way, and people still die who have heart attacks when no one's around. Happens all the time