"if u dont f*ck me, i'ma tell yo girl u f*cked me"

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Wouldn't it be dumb to record it then just fukk her anyway? What's keeping her from just telling your girl? You guys have some heavy duty blackmail scheme on hand?

Anyway, I'd just fukk her, if she was good looking. Why not? :yeshrug:

Whether you fukk her or not, your girl is not gonna believe her if you record it.

So, after you get a clean recording of her sayin this shyt (make sure you make it seem like you was mad at her in the recording), cut the recorder off, and be like:

Fine. You win. My dikk is yours. But I'm only doing this to keep my relationship afloat. :aicmon:

Then AS SOON as you bust, run out and call wifey to tell her what that slut just asked you to do. And dont forget to tell her you declined AND recorded it!

:stylin:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Whether you fukk her or not, your girl is not gonna believe her if you record it.

So, after you get a clean recording of her sayin this shyt (make sure you make it seem like you was mad at her in the recording), cut the recorder off, and be like:

Fine. You win. My dikk is yours. But I'm only doing this to keep my relationship afloat. :aicmon:

Then AS SOON as you bust, run out and call wifey to tell her what that slut just asked you to do. And dont forget to tell her you declined AND recorded it!

:russ:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES

YOU'RE ASSUMING THAT SHE AIN'T RECORDING TOO. YOU GONNA RUN OUT THE DOOR LIKE :russ:. THEN YOU GONNA GET HOME TO SHOW YOUR GIRL THE TAPE AND THEY BOTH GONNA BE ON THE COUCH WATCHING HER TAPE.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Oh yeah? Say it one more time, but be a little more clear. :shaq:

iphone-record-voice-memo-2.png

Then proceed to ROUGHLY fukk shorty. :smugfavre:

you getting a hoe on record saying that shyt and its free rape pass. 7 years down the road she looking good is fukk, but she married. No problem catch that hoe somewhere alone on a late night:shaq:. she accuses u of rape u play the the tape for the jury. throw the rape charge in the bushes:birdman:. thats how you play the game; u get some free puss right away, then pay that hoe back by destroying her marriage, make her look like a lying cheating whore, and get more free p*ssy:pachaha:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

You guys are just devious.

Just totally :jawalrus:.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
YOU'RE ASSUMING THAT SHE AIN'T RECORDING TOO. YOU GONNA RUN OUT THE DOOR LIKE :russ:. THEN YOU GONNA GET HOME TO SHOW YOUR GIRL THE TAPE AND THEY BOTH GONNA BE ON THE COUCH WATCHING HER TAPE.

Nah, you got it messed up. You gotta storm OUT of whatever room ya'll are in. Like you're mad (this is all while you're recording).

tumblr_lp0333Rarp1qie3i0.gif

Cuz IF she is recording, the video tape had to be in the room already set up.

When you're out of dodge (roughly 2 rooms away), then proceed to fukk her.

I thought this was common knowledge, tho. :win:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
Nah, you got it messed up. You gotta storm OUT of whatever room ya'll are in. Like you're mad (this is all while you're recording).

tumblr_lp0333Rarp1qie3i0.gif

Cuz IF she is recording, the video tape had to be in the room already set up.

When you're out of dodge (roughly 2 rooms away), then proceed to fukk her.

I thought this was common knowledge, tho. :win:

u mean rape right?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would call that bytches bluff. The side piece should never know about the main piece if she does you hustling backwards and may have fallen in LOVE. Pull ya panties up and tell that chick to kick rocks