If u are ever low on motivation, go to a buffet

semtex

:)
Daps
I just look at my :flabbynsick: dad

:mjcry: Granted he looks about 15 years younger than he is that nikka has had a gut and titties for 20 years.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Mongolian Barbeques are :noah: when done right, you choose all the ingredients and they cook it in front of you. I was so mad when they closed the BD's on Wisconsin avenue.

But yeah last time I went to Golden Corral it was like one of those TLC/Channel 4 fat people shows.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
a buffet aint so bad once in a while, especially if you eat the right stuff. vegetables, chicken, turkey, etc
IDK breh the one I went to was pretty low quality

Boiled veggies, fried chicken, lots of cheap meat smothered in liquefied artery plaque :scust:

No grilled lean meat or anything of that nature. Really bad

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I got roped into going to one for work.....
The food was horrible... and it was :damn: watching people go back for 2, 3, 4 plates

as far as the eyes could see. Never again :damn:
It's kind of the opposite for me. I go to Chinese all-you-can-eat buffets. I make 2 to 3 trips. Disgusting, I know. :flabbynsick:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I still fukk with buffets...as long as the food is decent and located in a sanitary environment...but I know id gain ASAP fukking with them regularly lol

I can't stand buffets.
yet you were all for it when I said id take you to one..i didn't forget that you said you could out eat me :ufdup:

Daps
I still fukk with buffets...as long as the food is decent and located in a sanitary environment...but I know id gain ASAP fukking with them regularly lol

yet you were all for it when I said id take you to one..i didn't forget that you said you could out eat me :ufdup:

I'm over it:scusthov: I'm curious about those korean bbq/brazilian ones tho:ld:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
There's one near here called Brasa. I've never been because it's like $45 a head and I know that I could never eat enough to justify paying that much to eat, even if the food is :noah: status.

I haven't messed with Golden Corral in a long time, but I do like some of the barbecue/seafood buffets around here, especially this one called McCall's in Clayton, NC. I guess since it's such a rarity I don't mind going ham when I go in there, knowing I'm gonna fast it away the coming week :manny: