If u are ever low on motivation, go to a buffet

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Which one were you at? Golden Corral? Shoney's?

Wifey and I hit Shoney's for breakfast in Myrtle Beach a few weeks ago before driving back to Raleigh. :flabbynsick: as far as the eye could see... Then I think a group was there for a family reunion or something. Must've been like 30 of them n1ggas in there, waiting to be seated. And people could see them coming and they started looking like :lupe: seeing them get seated. Mad heads going and getting two and three plates of breakfast cause they knew once them n1ggas got settled in, it was a wrap:russ::pachaha::russ::pachaha:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Wifey and I hit Shoney's for breakfast in Myrtle Beach a few weeks ago before driving back to Raleigh. :flabbynsick: as far as the eye could see... Then I think a group was there for a family reunion or something. Must've been like 30 of them n1ggas in there, waiting to be seated. And people could see them coming and they started looking like :lupe: seeing them get seated. Mad heads going and getting two and three plates of breakfast cause they knew once them n1ggas got settled in, it was a wrap:russ::pachaha::russ::pachaha:
:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I went to Golden Corral after a workout a couple weeka ago. Had 1 plate with a bit of chicken and pasta then walked out disgusted. I wasnt even full.

Just being in there grossed me out.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

Fat Bob's :sadcam:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I actually love all you can eat buffetts. Went to a sushi one last week and it was amazing. I just see it as an opportunity to bulk up on some carbs, proteins, and fats, but there definitely are some flabby and out of shape people.

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I like Thai and Mediterranean buffets, not because I like large quantities but because I like variety. I can get a small taste of a lot of things and still keep it low carb if I want to. Bad part is that these two tend to be quite expensive.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Went to hometown buffet today with my cousin for breakfast and felt disgusted just kept getting small plates but i would see savages coming like they just had there moms home cooked meal plate with fried chicken n the works:merchant: going for extras

on a side not the hoes in dat junt:banderas:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I like Thai and Mediterranean buffets, not because I like large quantities but because I like variety. I can get a small taste of a lot of things and still keep it low carb if I want to. Bad part is that these two tend to be quite expensive.
:ehh: Sushi buffets good too instead of traditional american food

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh...all the fat people in there.....:wow:

and shyt you dont have to go to the buffet...go anywhere and just look around....its sad

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
a buffet aint so bad once in a while, especially if you eat the right stuff. vegetables, chicken, turkey, etc

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a kid we used to hit up Ryan's or Country Buffet after church. I used to think the food was the shyt. I went back as an adult,

:scust:

At the people and the food.