If this meme is real..that nicca Shaq gotta be close to holding a Billie

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
And that’s the difference between him and you. The hustle never ends breh. Broke nikkas thinking about the finish line, while the nikka caking catching his second wind.
:gucci:How much money do you need breh? I’m sure dude great great grandchildren gone be just fine.

My great grandpa bout to be 102 this year, guess who a beneficiary for his two properties :umad:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Don’t even know why dude do TNT,he could legit chill the rest of his life

That’s like MJ becoming a commentator :dead:
Because it's an easy ass job and is a check the brings in other checks. Him constantly being on TV, movies, etc helps him negotiate those other endorsement deals (i.e. TNT pays him and promotes the "Shaq" brand which he then uses to gain other endorsements).

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Exactly, these nikkas dont get it. He isnt doing it because he loves to analyze basketball, fukk that, he remains in the spotlight this way and keeps his brand alive. Shaq was always stereotyped as dumb but i always thought he was a very shrewd person.

Great point! I'm firmly in the make enough money then retire mindset but what you wrote is about him wanting to stay relevant and in people's minds is genius.

FSP

Banned
Daps
It's crazy how Shaq and Kobe absolutely could not stand each other they are both very intelligent dudes, especially Kobe. On paper, it would seem like they should have been best friends and shyt

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Because that dude loves to work :wow:

Cop, actor, nba player, rapper, wrestler, comedian, Orchestra conductor, commentator, PhD candidate, and business owner :wow:

I wonder if he's still gonna get his law degree

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Because that dude loves to work :wow:

Cop, actor, nba player, rapper, wrestler, comedian, Orchestra conductor, commentator, PhD candidate, and business owner :wow:

I wonder if he's still gonna get his law degree

Some people don't get this. There's something about being productive. Doing shyt and accomplishing/completing tasks. I have plans to be extremely successful in life as far as finances go, but I love my day job. I want to get rich to the point not where I don't have to work, but when I can work as I please

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
It's crazy how Shaq and Kobe absolutely could not stand each other they are both very intelligent dudes, especially Kobe. On paper, it would seem like they should have been best friends and shyt

I see it the other way around : they were intelligent enough to work together for 3 titles despite their differences. There's different forms of intelligence, and personnalities obviously.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

That seems like a really fun job. He’s doing the same thing we do at home with our friends, watch games and talk about them. Except he gets a check to do it.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
And that’s the difference between him and you. The hustle never ends breh. Broke nikkas thinking about the finish line, while the nikka caking catching his second wind.

man broke dudes care more about chasing p*ssy and impressing other broke dudes.