If this doesnt BLOW YOUR MIND... your not HUMAN

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Christ handled that shyt without lifting a finger. Great video. Too bad theres so much demonic symbolism in the minds of whoever made it.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
That joint was pretty deep. I can understand how a lot of it went over peoples heads. I can't analyze it all because there's a lot of substance there. But My Pet Goat is the book Bush was reading to the kids before 9/11. And the title I, Pet Goat II has 9 characters followed by II, which is the Roman numeral 2 but also a 1 and another 1 which combine in Arabic numerals to mean 11. But the II could also mean 2, as in a 2nd catastrophic event yet to come.

You see a game of hangman being played and the word is obviously REVOLUTION but no one seems to have figured that out yet.

We see Bush turn into Obama but remember Bush was on a puppet string to begin with so we can assume Obama is attached to the same strings since there was simply a transformation.

The apple on the BLACK and WHITE floor is split but joins together to make a beautiful blossom.

You got bin Laden, Israel, oil turning into blood, the fetus under surveillance. The seemingly young cat being controlled by the media and fed fear "Stock market plunges, war coverage".

You see the voodoo doll soldier with the "shady" character tatted with a skull and crossbone, a symbol of the elite of the elite. Then you have a young girl waving a white flag in the line of illuminati tanks only to be stopped by the skull and bones and reminded of partying and fun.

A lot of stuff going on in there. I'm sure I don't know everything the creators were trying to portray but there was deep symbolism throughout and the animation was very good.

Props for sharing this, breh. 5 stars, pos rep.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
That joint was pretty deep. I can understand how a lot of it went over peoples heads. I can't analyze it all because there's a lot of substance there. But My Pet Goat is the book Bush was reading to the kids before 9/11. And the title I, Pet Goat II has 9 characters followed by II, which is the Roman numeral 2 but also a 1 and another 1 which combine in Arabic numerals to mean 11. But the II could also mean 2, as in a 2nd catastrophic event yet to come.

You see a game of hangman being played and the word is obviously REVOLUTION but no one seems to have figured that out yet.

We see Bush turn into Obama but remember Bush was on a puppet string to begin with so we can assume Obama is attached to the same strings since there was simply a transformation.

The apple on the BLACK and WHITE floor is split but joins together to make a beautiful blossom.

You got bin Laden, Israel, oil turning into blood, the fetus under surveillance. The seemingly young cat being controlled by the media and fed fear "Stock market plunges, war coverage".

You see the voodoo doll soldier with the "shady" character tatted with a skull and crossbone, a symbol of the elite of the elite. Then you have a young girl waving a white flag in the line of illuminati tanks only to be stopped by the skull and bones and reminded of partying and fun.

A lot of stuff going on in there. I'm sure I don't know everything the creators were trying to portray but there was deep symbolism throughout and the animation was very good.

Props for sharing this, breh. 5 stars, pos rep.

In the intro the goat has a barcode on his forehead with 666 under it. Later it is hypnotized and confused. Showing it is just a blind sheep oblivious to whats going on.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
As an artist and somebody who works in da entertainment/animation industry i appreciate da time it took to execute dat shyt. From just readin da comments at first i thought it was go be some local furniture advertisement type animation. But I was actually kinda :leon:

Plus i like weird artistic shyt like dat sometimes. :manny:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
39-Jay-Z-Ehhh.gif
:russ: love this gif!

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Nothing no one hasn't said before... not sure what was so deep about that... your typical shyt at this point...

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:manny: pretty cool. I like weird stuff like this. Pixar should make an adult animation one day.

...but at the end of the day ROFL GUY is still a massive fakkit :yes: