If they bring Killzone back I'll have faith in Sony

Which version is your favorite?

• Golden Glove got MLK'd in the beta (KZ3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden, fatboi twitch streaming this awesome game (KZ:SF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That multiplayer horizon game sounds trash. they should bring killzone back as a free 2 play battlefield clone since dice forgot how to make battlefield games.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
figured that would be the popular opinion but what made 2 so good? I never played shadowfall but I put a little work into kz3 and I recall thinking it was cool :yeshrug: Socom 4 imo was kinda dope but Sony Stans wasn't feeling it

In KZ2 multiplayer felt more focused while it felt more chaotic in KZ3. But KZ2 also has "issues" with the actual controls, they had to patch the analog controls multiple times but the gunplay never felt good. In KZ3 the gunplay felt better because aiming felt more responsive, imo it was the more enjoyable game. I shouldn't feel like I'm fighting with my controller trying to get on target like how KZ2 felt.

Socom 4 released when psn went down for over a month, it wasn't playable so nobody bought it. By the time psn came back it was forgotten.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
In KZ2 multiplayer felt more focused while it felt more chaotic in KZ3. But KZ2 also has "issues" with the actual controls, they had to patch the analog controls multiple times but the gunplay never felt good. In KZ3 the gunplay felt better because aiming felt more responsive, imo it was the more enjoyable game. I shouldn't feel like I'm fighting with my controller trying to get on target like how KZ2 felt.

Socom 4 released when psn went down for over a month, it wasn't playable so nobody bought it. By the time psn came back it was forgotten.

The only thing Killzone 3 did better than Killzone 2 was remove the input lag / weighty controls and introduce the jetpack.

Multiplayer was a huge step down from Killzone 2 in terms of balancing. The sniper should not be able to use an AR and go invisible at the same time.

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Never played 1. 2 was fun. I played a little of 3 and didn't like the maps. I played shadowfall alot because the ps4 launch was so bad. You would always see the same people online. I didn't care for the single player mode.

Part 2 had proximity chat. Interesting maps. Heavy controls which you got used to after a while. The spawn camping grenade was awful. You might get blasted by rockets as soon as you left the spawn room. The official ps3 bluetooth headset was uncomfortable. It came with socom. Someone on sohh organized a game and I remember courtdog killed me a few times. Everyone was pretty good but we only played two maps and people started leaving. Would be great to see sony bring this back if they prioritize a high framerate and have good controls.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Would rather get Resistence back, by the way how come Sony is no releasing those games and the killzones on PC? Those games are just there not making money.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The only thing Killzone 3 did better than Killzone 2 was remove the input lag / weighty controls and introduce the jetpack.

Multiplayer was a huge step down from Killzone 2 in terms of balancing. The sniper should not be able to use an AR and go invisible at the same time.
I know killzone 2 had a more balanced multiplayer but the input lag and weighty controls made it a chore to play.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Wouldn't mind a reboot of Killzone. But it's on that heap of games that probably won't get any new entries like Infamous.

After Horizon is done, Guerilla will probably work on something new.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They should reboot it all together and start with the roots of KZ 2. KIllzone 2 was one of the only fps besides BF3 I could play and enjoy or a regular basis.
Everyone is essentially saying the same thing but everyone is missing what made Killzone 2 :hula: Killzone 2.

There's something that made it a Star standout in the entire Field. Do you have a clue on what that might be?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everyone is essentially saying the same thing but everyone is missing what made Killzone 2 :hula: Killzone 2.

There's something that made it a Star standout in the entire Field. Do you have a clue on what that might be?
Custom Classes, good maps, good exp system from what I remember :manny:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Killzone 1 was the best.... Just the weapon aiming was bad. 2 was too close quartered and dark. 3 was mid.