If they bring Killzone back I'll have faith in Sony

Which version is your favorite?

• Golden Glove got MLK'd in the beta (KZ3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden, fatboi twitch streaming this awesome game (KZ:SF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Nah.. Sony knows how to let a dying franchise stay dead unlike MS that refuses to let Halo and Gears go
Halo and Gears still sell, dude. The heyday of insane midnight launches at Time Square have come and gone, but Halo's still a solid money maker for Microsoft and Master Chief is pretty much the mascot of the Xbox brand.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Id rather Guerilla keep making Horizon.

Killzone 2 was straight tho
What did you like about kz2 over the other Killzone games?
Resistance
HAZE
KillZone

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:
I forgot all about HAZE :bryan:
Resistance was trash imo but the Sony Stans here acted like it was COD on steroids at the time. It was embarrassing honestly
We give Killzone 2 its props and that's where it stops
I figured that would be the popular opinion but what made 2 so good? I never played shadowfall but I put a little work into kz3 and I recall thinking it was cool :yeshrug: Socom 4 imo was kinda dope but Sony Stans wasn't feeling it
Halo and Gears still sell, dude. The heyday of insane midnight launches at Time Square have come and gone, but Halo's still a solid money maker for Microsoft and Master Chief is pretty much the mascot of the Xbox brand.
Certain games would still get midnight launch madness but do retail stores wanna deal with the headaches? Call of duty would draw lines for sure, Starfield could as well if launched like on a Sunday. Nintendo First party would garner similar results

Anyways, dude is just trolling anyway. It's a defense mech nah mean