If there was a tournament of major fighters (256 seeds), who are you betting ALL YOUR MONEY on???

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
E
who won the 3 SF world warrior tournaments, the first 3 Mortal Kombats (and 9), and any of the KOF tournaments?
Ryu lost to Sagat in sf1 in the final and turned to evil Ryu and scarred Sagat when he tried to help him up. No one is sure about the winner of sf2 but hints have gone towards guile. Ryu lost to Oro in sf3 and after that ken dropped out. Gill let Alex win and Dudley impressed Gill in combat to get his car back.

Llu Kang won every mk untilhe was murdered before mk5

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
mortal-kombat-characters

Mokap

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
E

Ryu lost to Sagat in sf1 in the final and turned to evil Ryu and scarred Sagat when he tried to help him up. No one is sure about the winner of sf2 but hints have gone towards guile. Ryu lost to Oro in sf3 and after that ken dropped out. Gill let Alex win and Dudley impressed Gill in combat to get his car back.

I thought for sure Kung Lao won MKII. And is there a canon winner of SFIV?

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
E

and yo, are we sleepin on Liu Kang? NOBODY has mentioned him and he has mopped the floor with BRUTAL competition

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:shaq2: So the coli ain't got love for the big shaqtus :to:

shaq10.gif

For saying shaq ain't invited.

My dude out here cooking up
th_4.jpg
:gladbron:
Not to forget his flaming kick

We might need to get him some extra gold bond for all that heat.
7_ZRl_3_620.jpg
And to his credit he did travel to another dimension just to save a kid...

...and he did a song with biggie.

I'd put my money on :shaq: as a sleeper

He gonna be in that tourney shaqtin' a damn fool

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Has hugo ever won the world warrior tournament :usure:

He's like an 8 seed, but could upset somebody like Paul from Tekken or Reptile...

Some NCAA Tournament comparisons

Top tier:
Ryu - Duke: Reliable, consistant, well prepared, discipline
Jin - North Carolina: Like Duke, but also arrogant, brash, hates their peers
Gouki - Michigan: WILL surprise you and make you mad as he wins
Dural - Tennessee Lady Vols: Will SCHOOL YOU year after year after year
Shao Khan - UNLV: He'll talk stuff up the court and dunk on your head even if he loses at the end.
Sagat - Michigan state: Straight up training and coaching here...but still wins in style...
Scorpion - Kansas: Very consistant, even when you think they're down they're in the elite 8
Rugal - Florida: Nobody likes Florida.
Kazuya Mishima - Kentucky: Similar to Michigan State but louder and more angry

Sleepers:
Ling Xiaoyu - Florida Gulf coast [i'm LEGIT thinking final 4 for her]
Skullomania - Butler
Rock Howard -Wake Forest
(overshadowed by other teams in the reigon, but will surprise you
Kyo - VCU
Noob Saibot
- Grambling st. :myman:
Lei Wulong - Northern Iowa: Might upset one of the teams below
Vega - Gonzaga: No longer a SUPRIRSE but you underestimate them

Dissapointments / first round exits / upset alert:
M. Bison - VILLANOVA (first of all the entire world warrior tournament fighters know this guy, and he's not NEARLY as cheap as what Mortal Kombat or King of Fighters guys are used to])
Ken - Uconn: Chokes too often with talent (His uppercuts would leave him really open and there are more guys with anti air in this type of tournament than usual)
The Bogarts - Georgetown: They're just not impressive to me...Geese and Rock Howard, eat their supper...and typical SF guys would wipe them up...
Yoshimitsu - Oregon: a lot of flash for nothin. Go ahead and stand on your sword and leave yourself open against Rugal or Jacky from VF

I dont watch college sports breh:beli:

You keep bringing up the Street fighter Canon as your basis for this but fukk the world warrior tournament it aint shyt compared to the KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT

Once Hugo will grabs any one of these cats its over Zangief included:merchant:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I dont watch college sports breh:beli:

You keep bringing up the Street fighter Canon as your basis for this but fukk the world warrior tournament it aint shyt compared to the KING OF FIGHTERS TOURNAMENT

Once Hugo will grabs any one of these cats its over Zangief included:merchant:
the King of fighters tournament is bigger but less impressive. The bosses for them (rugal, wolfgang, geese)...are just...guys...they're powerful and cheap but low key, GILL is way more deadly than them to me if they were balanced.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
the King of fighters tournament is bigger but less impressive. The bosses for them (rugal, wolfgang, geese)...are just...guys...they're powerful and cheap but low key, GILL is way more deadly than them to me if they were balanced.

Well by using that logic you should remove all the regular fighters and just have a boss tournament cause aint nobody fukking with Gill or Omega Rugal, Shin Akuma,Dural,Alpha-152 breh they wipe the floor with most characters in their respective worlds