if there is one thing u could change about MODERN wrestling what gets the :camby:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
what about modern pro wrestling would u give the :camby:

me? i'm gettn rid of most finisher 2.9 counts... it's so blatant. Finishers should be way more protected. There's a time and a place. WrestleMania or a blood feud blow off or whatever.. maybe... but u got goofballs such as Sammy Guevara doin 2.9 bullsh-t on random eps. of Velocity. Dumb :hhh:

Protect finishers. You can wrestle around them.. Omega hasn't had the One Winged Angel kicked out in years.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I know that we're only supposed to name one thing, but I've been holding these in for a long time so I'm gonna be on my K-Solo shyt .
Anyway:
  • Unnecessary flips & twirling. Rasslin matches are supposed to look like fights, not gymnastics competitions.
  • I'd save table breaking for major events/angles. Table spots used to be big deals, now they mean nothing.
  • I'd make hosses wrestle like hosses again. Everybody doesn't need to dive.
  • I'd make wrestlers stay off of social media. If you're supposed to be a deranged killer from Parts Unknown, I don't need to see your IG posts of your latest Trader Joe's run.
  • I'd bring back storyline reasons for wrestlers to want to fight each other. Random, thrown-together "dream matches" without history or context ain't it.
  • I'd legalize steroids. Rasslers don't look like rasslers anymore. There's nothing intimidating about a guy who looks like he stocks shoes at Foot Locker.
  • Blood has lost all meaning in modern wrestling. I'd save blading for big angles or big matches.
  • I'd ban wrestlers from discussing match layouts, planned finishes, etc. Them telling us that the shyt is fake doesn't help the business.
  • I'd bring back kid-friendly Saturday morning wrestling. "Wholesome" characters like R-Truth, Reggie, Rey Misterio, Orange Cassidy, Luchasaurus, & Willow Nightengale would be huge with kids!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Blood is overused by AEW. NWA did the same thing in the day. There should be a middle ground. WWE was always the best at when to use blood. Remember that JBL vs. Eddie match? Nobody cared about JBL really but after that match they had a BLOODBATH... totally unexpected and from there JBL was over as a heel and Eddie was already a made man but the feud got a lot bigger..