• Bullies

Votes: 4 3.1%

• Total voters

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I was a part of the "regular nikka group" in high school. I wasn't popular myself :mjcry: but the popular kids were cool with me and never fukked with me like they did some other nikkas :umad: I had girls tell me hella girls were talking about me but I was too swagless to parlay it into puzzy. I did eat though just not as much as I should've :mjpls: I was just regular. To swagless to be extraordinary :mjcry:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I was a jock who hung out with preps, other jocks and hood nikkas but only by circumstance; i hated them fakkits. The nerds stop talking to me freshman year have I did summer, fall and winter sports. I was huge fat geek in middle school :to: we had so much fun.

I'd try to fit in the nerds or drama club but I hope they dont reject me too. :to:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
I'd be in the middle. Not the most popular but not knowing or talking to anybody. I'd know enough to talk about various topics with a variety of people. But I'd prefer being a loner.
Same. I had friends but I'd go straight to class (most of the time) and as soon as the bell rung I was out. Didn't wanna hang out around that place not one more minute than I had to.

Perpetual Beast

Beast Mode Always On
Daps
The highschool pimp/dominate stud jock......continuing to perpetually and consistently be beast.