if the sixers get to the conference finals... does that change dwight's mind?

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Spencer Hawes ballin and this clown wanna get rid of him for a diva

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
And Philly is a great city. I live in center city and its gorgeous, one of the best neighborhoods in America.

Beautiful Florida? :rudy:

He plays in Orlando, not exactly a classy town. If it was Miami you'd have a point but orlando is a shythole

philly one of the best neighborhoods in america but orlando is a shythole....does not compute :what: :wtf:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
:laff: @ this nikka no he won't go there because they got there off the strength of :deadrose: and :noah: going down i see why bulls fans clown you b

philly one of the best neighborhoods in america but orlando is a shythole....does not compute :what: :wtf:

that nikka trippin breh

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
The wizards are garbage

And Philly is a great city. I live in center city and its gorgeous, one of the best neighborhoods in America.

So? DC is a great city. Gentrification has turned plenty of neighborhoods near Verizon into a cac yuppie paradise. Plus DC is the center of power in the western world, what better place for Dwight to go....that's if he were even thinkin about Philly in the first place.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So? DC is a great city. Gentrification has turned plenty of neighborhoods near Verizon into a cac yuppie paradise. Plus DC is the center of power in the western world, what better place for Dwight to go....that's if he were even thinkin about Philly in the first place.

no doubt dc's nice but their squad isn't there.

dwight has the opportunity to be apart of something special in philly with all the young talent there. the wizards just don't have that built-in foundation.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
JG working overtime to completely ruin our city's rep on a new message board.

someone has to be optimistic about philly. historically philadelphians have been pessimistic and believe me it has done us no favors. if philadelphians don't push for the best for their teams then who will?

it's about having a change of attitude as a city. we are one of the big boys. big market, historic franchise, time to start acting like it.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
someone has to be optimistic about philly. historically philadelphians have been pessimistic and believe me it has done us no favors. if philadelphians don't push for the best for their teams then who will?

it's about having a change of attitude as a city. we are one of the big boys. big market, historic franchise, time to start acting like it.

I'm not even bothered by your, um, optimism. With the exception of the Phillies, I'm pretty positive on all Philly teams. It's that the ONLY threads you seem to create are Philly-related. Switch it up every once in a while.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Spencer Hawes

So instead of The Grizzled Vet Battie you start this guy?

l.jpg