If The NBA Actually Had A New Top Dog They Wouldn’t have To Wait On Bron & Steph To Retire…They Would’ve Already Pushed Them Out Of The Way…

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Someone needs to put on a show and performance in the big marquee match up and/or go off on National TV consistently. So it makes that person Can't Miss TV. Its needs to be something that people will talk about decade/s later as a reference point. Like MJ 63 vs Celtics in the playoffs or Curry's 54 in the Garden.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I think the talent is there wit some individuals but foreigners don’t have the same type of marketability as a USA player. Look at Gianni’s shoe sales versus even an old kyrie Nike shoe deal. Despite being the @greater more accomplished player” kyriez shoes when he was wit Nike were a smash hit. These foreign cats don’t lead the way on the off court stuff. Top nba players actually started fashion trends (Jordan, Webber, Iverson, etc.) this new global scheme silver is trying is great for letting the foreigners dominate but unfortunately the “global” aspect won’t help them in the off the court world of marketability imo….

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Facts.

LeBron was pushing to face of the league status while Kobe was still in his prime. Shaq and Grant Hill were becoming that guy while Jordan was still around. Jordan was heading that way while Magic and Bird were still playing. P
Yep.

And I really believe it needs to be an American born player.

The league hit the jackpot with Bron, Kobe, Larry, Magic, Shaq, Steph(i love his path to being a superstar because not many expected what he did in college to translate to the league), and MJ. I just don't see a player right now, that can grab headlines. Maybe it can be Ant. I don't know.

Would love to see another cultural icon like AI