If the Jackhammer is (still) the kayfabe GOAT move, what is the most powerful SUBMISSION ever

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The submission move her has tapped the most, required rope break or run ins, and is seemingly game over when applied. Points for caliber of foe it has tapped out

My first suggestion is HELLS GATE by undertaker but I don't know the answer yet.

Btw, the person applying it makes it a different move...ie; Bret's sharpshooter is different from natties, Ric's figure four is different from everyone else's...etc

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Liontamer

wallsofjericho.jpg

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Not enough of a sample size for Taker and I can still remember a few people have kicking out.

Submissions are hard since they are mostly a lost art now. Guys used to have their whole offense tailored to locking in that submission.

Domestically I'd have to go with Angle based on the guys who he made tap. ECW angle with the mouthpiece really sold that move for me too.

Bret's sharpshooter is on the goat level too. The move itself has to rank pretty high as other variations like Sting and Owen did well too. Yes, I know Sting debuted it first, but that's always gonna be Bret's move to me.

Last edited: