• Platformer

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Definitely open world RPG. So many things would happen

-Have to go through multiple fights to unlock girl characters because too many nikkas imaginarily tagged her.

- You’ll meet some black characters that you think you should do missions with but realize their cacs in mask and you’ll have to start over

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
Definitely open world RPG. So many things would happen

- You’ll meet some black characters that you think you should do missions with but realize their cacs in mask and you’ll have to start over

I was literally about to type that..

Your character would be a black male learning to accept the harsh reality of being black and how remaining "true" to your culture and seeking succces in America is actually an ever-shifting paradox.

You visit the sub-forums on here and meet "c00ns" with their self defeating logic, "cacs" that come in every form imaginable due to their many disguises who will sell you at any moment.."Fake Black Militants" who...

man i could go on forever..

Lol

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I kinda wanna make a coli game but gotta figure out what kind of game...
With coli cash involved...
And rep involved
RPG/simulator
You are a breh or brehette who works in IT as the day job. You live life and share it with the coli. Positive rep is needed to excel in the forum, the end goal is to be like charmander. POTY and get coli ho nudes. Add Dr. X as an Easter egg lol. All I got.