If Straight out of Compton is a huge hit, will we get a Hip Hop cinematic universe?

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Had to bump this for more dope ideas :pachaha:Have to think this is actually on the minds of Hollywood execs right now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude from New Jersey Drive has been casted as 50 Cent in the Phase 3 Reboot of Get Rich or Die Trying :mjlol:
sidebyside-GabCent.jpg

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It needs to be 9 episodes per season :wow:
Each told from the perspective of one member :wow:
Masta Killa should be episode 1 so people don't skip it :wow:
It should go for 4 season :wow:
For a total of 36 episodes :wow:
Who gonna be the hipster,against the grain breh on some

"Lowkey U-God episode was the best one :sas1: "

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
$60 million opening weekend. You know Hollywood follows trends and they are gonna be on this. Problem is that Pac is the only one left who might have an interesting story as well as having mass appeal to make it successful simultaneously.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
$60 million opening weekend. You know Hollywood follows trends and they are gonna be on this. Problem is that Pac is the only one left who might have an interesting story as well as having mass appeal to make it successful simultaneously.

I don't think so. I think you could easily make a successful film based on Wu-Tang, Diddy, Jay-Z, and Snoop.

It might take a REALLY dedicated director and screenwriter but I also think films based off Nas, DMX, and Scarface could work as well. All three of them have the requisite stories to make dynamic films given talented filmmakers

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 gets the infinity Gauntlet in phase 3 and brings back B.I.G Big pun and 2pac to emotionally attack his enemies only to lose the gauntlet when Marquise telepathically shows Sire the abuse he cause to his older bro and his baby mama.

Sire says daddy im ready to be that son this feggit marquise could never be. 50 gives him the gauntlet smiley and he resurrects everybody and turn Ja Rule into Adam Warlock and Charlie Baltimore as death

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
50 gets the infinity Gauntlet in phase 3 and brings back B.I.G Big pun and 2pac to emotionally attack his enemies only to lose the gauntlet when Marquise telepathically shows Sire the abuse he cause to his older bro and his baby mama.

Sire says daddy im ready to be that son this feggit marquise could never be. 50 gives him the gauntlet smiley and he resurrects everybody and turn Ja Rule into Adam Warlock and Charlie Baltimore as death

:stopitslime:stick to posting about HGH Wade breh :mjlol: