If Sohh offered to buy the Coli?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
wow, you fukkin fakkit ass greazy italian fakkit, your threads are shyt

i thought you disappeared from sohh long ago, why you here :snoop:

I seriously don't get the anger I'm posting from the perspective of a coli member that doesnt want sohh to buy the Coli but I'm aware of how a business should logically think and what I would do if my site that I owned got destroyed like that. I'm just trying to anticipate what could happen and imply what would be the best case scenario if the scenario were to occur.

Are you guys illiterate?

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
mane screw that, i can't deal with no sellouts. If it's all about the money here, and they'll sell out to the ones who we escaped, i'mma have to chop.

YBE

Banned
Daps

PROJECT SYNOPSIS
We are looking to hire an individual or a small firm for the redesign and enhancement of SOHH.com site.
To date, SOHH.com is in the top 15,000 in Alexa, receiving 3 million visits per month. Our demographic are 70% males, 30% females between the ages of 14 ¿ 28.
Currently, our goal is to attract new users. We feel our traffic has been slipping and we feel that a redesign will bring back some of our older users as well as some new ones, as well as making the website usually appealing. We'd like to make the navigation efficient and user friendly.
The project manager will be SOHH.com's co-founder Steven Samuel, who is a PHP/MySQL programmer. Additional input will come from SOHH Editorial and the marketing department.
Please read the attached PDF to get the full scope of this project.

no shyt :russ:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
if they aint putting up some serious serious paper. i'm talking about some bread where a nikka can get on a plane and live in paradise for the rest of life type bread. then fukk 'em.

:wow: How much money do you think SOHH has? This site gets so much traffic and it just started, it wouldn't be smart to sell now.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:wow: How much money do you think SOHH has? This site gets so much traffic and it just started, it wouldn't be smart to sell now.

thats just it. i dont think they have shyt. i probably have more in my saving account they SOHH has altogether. i hate to say it, but fukk em. they werent there for us but they want us to be there for them.

"No love lost. Cuz there was never none there".