If Sohh offered to buy the Coli?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Owners would that be put into consideration?

Posters would we stay here?

Only reason I bring this up is it's the only logical thing that Sohh can do. Project covo will cease to exist in August and it's brand is done and destroyed. All of its community is here

I ask the owners this the owners of Sohh aren't the most saavy business people nor do they run forums well

Only only take an offer where you guys still run the site have your own main page and sohh can link their forum page to here like a partnership. Do not let them destroy this great forum.

Discuss

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
You're probably going to get negged for this. You sure you want to post this thread playa? :usure:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Owners would that be put into consideration?

Posters would we stay here?

Only reason I bring this up is it's the only logical thing that Sohh can do. Project covo will cease to exist in August and it's brand is done and destroyed. All of its community is here

I ask the owners this the owners of Sohh aren't the most saavy business people nor do they run forums well

Only only take an offer where you guys still run the site have your own main page and sohh can link their forum page to here like a partnership. Do not let them destroy this great forum.

Discuss

Sohh aint got enough money to buy this shyt. Did you see that ad that the project they posted on elance to revamp their site? Budget is $1000.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You're probably going to get negged for this. You sure you want to post this thread playa? :usure:

I'm just thinking strategically what I would do if I owned Sohh and preparing the community to be against a complete takeover. Make sure the owners don't cave

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I want brooklynzson and bkdagawd to eat so if they were down to sell...have us migrate and create a new site. I'd be down. :myman:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1. Sell the site to SOHH
2. After BK gets the money he buys a new domain and sets up a new forum
3. We all migrate there