If QC was marketed as a crew or la familia they would be looked at like the ROC,Deathrow,NL, etc

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:mjlol: They are.

Yatchy - trash
Cardi - trash
City girls - trash
Migos - decent at best

:mjgrin: The most memorable moment the whole label has is getting into it with joe budden and getting punked constantly by Chris brown
Yachty is trash but that’s it

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Yatchy - trash
Cardi - trash
City girls - trash
Migos - decent at best

:mjgrin: The most memorable moment the whole label has is getting into it with joe budden and getting punked constantly by Chris brown

You a fan of thot rap? Like you actively check for Cardi or city girls album?

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
@CoCKy GeNiuS
You said that success means getting the financial rewards you deserve "too" then based success solely off of that :stopitslime:

That shyt dont even make sense. You actually equated them being more financially stable to being more successful "stars" :mjlol:
Cardi and the Migos are the only "stars" on that label.

I get that some of these OGs are stuck in the 90s but dont be out here just saying anything.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@CoCKy GeNiuS
You said that success means getting the financial rewards you deserve "too" then based success solely off of that :stopitslime:

That shyt dont even make sense. You actually equated them being more financially stable to being more successful "stars" :mjlol:
Cardi and the Migos are the only "stars" on that label.

I get that some of these OGs are stuck in the 90s but dont be out here just saying anything.
Lil Baby is a star too Breh. What I'm saying is this, EVERYBODY OVER THERE IS TOURING, SELLING MERCHANDISE, GETTING DEALS, RELEASING MUSIC, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MAKING MONEY.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
The only connect this sorry group of artists has to death row is yachty fakkit ass would prob fukk danny boy. Thats it

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps

Yatchy - trash
Cardi - trash
City girls - trash
Migos - decent at best

So why are all of their careers rising and popping then? Clearly QC is doing something right if we're hearing about them constantly :mjlol:

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Lil Baby is a star too Breh. What I'm saying is this, EVERYBODY OVER THERE IS TOURING, SELLING MERCHANDISE, GETTING DEALS, RELEASING MUSIC, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY MAKING MONEY.

No he isnt. He doesnt have a "Bad and Boujee" or "Bodak Yellow".

And that's great that they're doing those things. I think what you're saying is important as well but the impact and the quality of music they release is what the casual fan will base this topic off. No one cares about them buying Pateks for one another.

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No he isnt. He doesnt have a "Bad and Boujee" or "Bodak Yellow".

And that's great that they're doing those things. I think what you're saying is important as well but the impact and the quality of music they release is what the casual fan will base this topic off. No one cares about them buying Pateks for one another.
He doesn't need a B & B or Bodak... The joint he did wit Drake has had him recognized and eating since last spring.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think OP is talking in terms of having multiple acts that are a success. Not in terms of legends and shyt