If no guys trying to hit on your girlfriend...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
This thread it the truth. My girl gets hit on a regular basis but luckly it isn't too bad.

My babymoms is a different.. nikkas be really going crazy trying to holla, stalking. Even if we together for an event for my son nikkas be mean muggin, leaving notes on her car and sh!t. I knew back when we were first together that she may be hella fine but I didn't want that constant stress and sh!t.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another thread that shows the limited experiences yall have with women. Newsflash*** Ugly and fat women get hit on. So now what?

The key is to find a broad who is a stuck up bytch and will quickly shut down any dude tryna holla.

Go outstide and get acquainted with the real world.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Another thread that shows the limited experiences yall have with women. Newsflash*** Ugly and fat women get hit on. So now what?

The key is to find a broad who is a stuck up bytch and will quickly shut down any dude tryna holla.

Go outstide and get acquainted with the real world.

real talk there.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
This thread it the truth. My girl gets hit on a regular basis but luckly it isn't too bad.

My babymoms is a different.. nikkas be really going crazy trying to holla, stalking. Even if we together for an event for my son nikkas be mean muggin, leaving notes on her car and sh!t. I knew back when we were first together that she may be hella fine but I didn't want that constant stress and sh!t.

Stress of dealin wit nikkas trynna holla at my bytch>>>>>18 yrs of child support/babymama drama

:ehh:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Eventually all women become unattractive so i think there should be better criteria for what makes a good woman then looks, friend.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
If someone is trying to hit on your girl in front of you, you might want to get a tat on your face and hit the gym.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
If someone is trying to hit on your girl in front of you, you might want to get a tat on your face and hit the gym.

I have a constant mean mug even when not trying, and have a strong method of " I ain't the one" eye contact. I'm not the biggest dude, but have a workout background, and DEF will not be the one you'd try in a pack of people. I can't remember a girl I had that wasn't getting tried on a regular basis, but never in front of me. If they were even looking while I let her walk off to do something, we get eye contact, and he's done looking when I hit him with:stopitslime:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
This homeless dude walked up to my girl while we're holding hands and said "aye when u get tired of him call me." she looked at me and said "baby don't get mad." me :rudy: "u ain't got no phone lame nikka!" :pachaha:

I would have put hands on him for being disrespectful to ur face

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
that thread where that cat on that bodybuilding forum was pretending to be females really opened my eye to how thirsty dudes really were. Made me halfway understand why females act how they do.