If no guys trying to hit on your girlfriend...

Daps
YOU LOST :snoop:

that means you got a fat or really unattractive girl that you wifed up

thats like driving around in a 2000 Jeep Cherokee. Yeah, you got a whip but one that most nikkas dont want

:smugfavre:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Nah nikka you wrong. I want a girl i can send to the store at 3am to get me bread. A girl even the junkies dont wanna fukk wit
LwLVl.png

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
This dude did the most simp sh1t to my girl. Yesterday as me and my girl was leaving Applebee's, it was raining and she and aint wanna get her hair wet, so I ran to car and drove up to the entrance. These 2 dudes were like 15 ft behind my car and they saw that she was walking to the car so they run to the car just so they could open the door for her. :scusthov:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
This dude did the most simp sh1t to my girl. Yesterday as me and my girl was leaving Applebee's, it was raining and she and aint wanna get her hair wet, so I ran to car and drove up to the entrance. These 2 dudes were like 15 ft behind my car and they saw that she was walking to the car so they run to the car just so they could open the door for her.

We didnt want her hair to get wet either, breh. :manny:

:smugfavre:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
This dude did the most simp sh1t to my girl. Yesterday as me and my girl was leaving Applebee's, it was raining and she and aint wanna get her hair wet, so I ran to car and drove up to the entrance. These 2 dudes were like 15 ft behind my car and they saw that she was walking to the car so they run to the car just so they could open the door for her. :scusthov:

:snoop: Seriously? No pride or dignity whatsoever.

Laugh at them and go on with your lives.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You lost if you have a girlfriend. Never saw the point in having one.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

thirsty ass nikkas gonna thirsty ass nig

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps

:wow:

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
This homeless dude walked up to my girl while we're holding hands and said "aye when u get tired of him call me." she looked at me and said "baby don't get mad." me :rudy: "u ain't got no phone lame nikka!" :pachaha: