If most men desire the 10% of women that are very attractive.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As men get older in life,the attractiveness starts to slide from a broad who looks good to a broad who looks average but can bang out 3 meals,hold you down,and be someone you can have a good time with.....

Some men slide further to the latter than others....

A ferrari is good for the summer,but a chevy is good all year round

Most of the females we consider unattractive have kids and a family...

And if the nikka not around,she usually cut him off...

Go figure

ive noticed this, i think a thing men realize is most women fall off in thier 30s, so just looks wont cut it, a broad who is 6 but have the qualities you are looking for in a spouse beats a dime chick any day. I always bring this story up on here. years ago my uncle used to live in my basement, dude would always bring over hot chicks time and time again, dude ended up marrying a cute average chubby chick, and i was young and dumb at the time and i was like :ufdup::crack:, but little did i know how thje game works

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Isn't that the reason why most men go for younger chicks tho?

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
The premise of this thread is ridiculous.. ya men desire that 10% but very few men are gonna refuse to settle for less

Realistically, its more like men desire the 40% of women that are at least kind of good looking.

And they'll settle for the 70% of women that aren't hideous

What happens to that bottom 30% is the better question.

But we know the answer to that too :ufdup: - cat ladies in training

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Most dudes just want p*ssy tho, shyt half of them would fukk a 4/10. The real question is, what about the ugly girls? Yea, theyre fukked.

Srsly pretty much all the dudes i know just go for the best bytch in front of them, if theyre clearly out of their league they dont even worry about them, or they mess with them to see if they have a chance. But rly they just go for the girls that they would want to go with, we tend to tailor our interests to the girls that we're most comparable with. Those rly hot preppy white girls, most dudes (or the nikkas i know atleast) dont really go for them too hard, cuz theyre usually shallow and annoying to the point that we dont care. Now keep in mind that theres NO bad bytches in my area, shyt is fukin scust:to:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I disagree I kinda feel like there is a larger variety among the women who men find attractive. Then also among the women a man will "settle" for. Kinda seems in my observations it's more women who all want the same select group of guys and have a hard time settling..

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
We need to qualify this discussion...

Are we talking the Average Joe whom has topped out at about 50k/year who women deem as decent looking, but not really charismatic, lacking telegenic attractiveness?

or

Are we talking the 6 figure guy with tailored suits whom is decent looking or has looks that women deem as super attractive?

Because there is a difference. :aicmon:

If we're talking the former, most of them just "settle" for lack of a better word once they hit a certain age, and they haven't attained a woman they deem as their ideal. The settling, as some have mentioned, consists of a woman who isn't hideous and has wife-like qualities. And they readjust their thinking to at least try to view her as their ideal woman...if it isn't instantaneous, eventually they do view her as an ideal or close to it, although, a man will always be a man, especially after the 3rd year or so, and occasionally fall victim to superficiality, bemoaning the "coulda, shoulda, woulda's" with certain one's who got away and missed opportunities.

If we're talking the latter, then you already know, playbwoi...

:steviej:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
10% of men can have 90% of the women they want, and 10% of women can have 90% of the men they want. Just because you desire something doesn't mean you can get it. 90% of men end up settling for whatever they can get.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see this with guys and girls. I would try to set my friends up, but it's like each group thought they were too good for the other so I stopped trying. :kanyeshrug: I guess you can't help what you're attracted to to a certain extent, and you should always shoot for the stars I suppose. But it's interesting to watch.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We need to qualify this discussion...

Are we talking the Average Joe whom has topped out at about 50k/year who women deem as decent looking, but not really charismatic, lacking telegenic attractiveness?

or

Are we talking the 6 figure guy with tailored suits whom is decent looking or has looks that women deem as super attractive?

Because there is a difference. :aicmon:

If we're talking the former, most of them just "settle" for lack of a better word once they hit a certain age, and they haven't attained a woman they deem as their ideal. The settling, as some have mentioned, consists of a woman who isn't hideous and has wife-like qualities. And they readjust their thinking to at least try to view her as their ideal woman...if it isn't instantaneous, eventually they do view her as an ideal or close to it, although, a man will always be a man, especially after the 3rd year or so, and occasionally fall victim to superficiality, bemoaning the "coulda, shoulda, woulda's" with certain one's who got away and missed opportunities.

If we're talking the latter, then you already know, playbwoi...

:steviej:

The average Joe does not make 50k

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
The average Joe does not make 50k

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Mean Income

The mean income is determined by totaling all wages earned in a year divided by all citizens in the country. This income is broken down between men and women and is illustrated on the Census Bureau's Website on Table P-6 for all races. The average income earned by men in 1970 was $37,154 and for women was $15,469. This increased to $50,138 for men in 2000 and $27,935. As of 2009, the average salary for men dropped to $46,800 and increased for women to $29,723.

References
U.S. Census Bureau: People

Read more: Yearly Salary History of the Average American | eHow

Yearly Salary History of the Average American | eHow

Key words in my post: "Topped Out."

And it's close enough, anyway.

It's a cruel world out here, man.

:to:

Keep pushing forward.

I see this with guys and girls. I would try to set my friends up, but it's like each group thought they were too good for the other so I stopped trying. :kanyeshrug: I guess you can't help what you're attracted to to a certain extent, and you should always shoot for the stars I suppose. But it's interesting to watch.

It really is fascinating. The law of attraction, not only attraction, just pair bonds between the opposite sexes are fascinating.

Elle

Pro
Daps
Are you some of the same guys who said you all refuse to date women below 5'7?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Thread premise is truer than most would like to admit.

It's why you have men who are always talking about women ain't shyt or whatever, or dudes who claim that they can't find a woman with good traits. When the reality is, every man isn't meant to have a good looking woman, because every man ain't emotionally ready for that or able to match up with those personality types. A lot of dudes chasin' after the same attractive chick and wonderin' why they can't get anything out of her that they want when they themselves rank low on the totem pole of quality dudes.

You see it on here all the time. Dudes will talk about how it's hard to find a "good woman", but none of them will even give an ug mug with the proper personality qualities a chance.

Are you some of the same guys who said you all refuse to date women below 5'7?

Short women are pointless.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Thread premise is truer than most would like to admit.

It's why you have men who are always talking about women ain't shyt or whatever, or dudes who claim that they can't find a woman with good traits. When the reality is, every man isn't meant to have a good looking woman, because every man ain't emotionally ready for that or able to match up with those personality types. A lot of dudes chasin' after the same attractive chick and wonderin' why they can't get anything out of her that they want when they themselves rank low on the totem pole of quality dudes.

You see it on here all the time. Dudes will talk about how it's hard to find a "good woman", but none of them will even give an ug mug with the proper personality qualities a chance.

Short women are pointless.

Isn't that the majority of women that are being chased nowadays? At least from what I see in my area.