If most men desire the 10% of women that are very attractive.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Where does the other 90% of not so attractive women end up in such various situations? Do those women stay single forever? How do they get snatched up of they aren't physically attractive? And what about the men who couldn't get an attractive woman and yet desire one?

Why am I asking these questions? It's quite interesting of the motion of attraction and how we end up with different types people.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Simps gas these 90% up to thinking they are the 10%. So now 100% of girls think they are in the 10%.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men don't give a fawk, they learn from a young age to get with any woman that shows interest in them.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Simps gas these 90% up to thinking they are the 10%. So now 100% of girls think they are in the 10%.

You could do that. But what will that do for the men in the end. You can easily raise the women's self esteem to a huge level with a simple compliment sure. But they are still not very attractive at the end of the day. Those women could approach a 10/10 guy and all of a sudden they feel like shyt again.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
You could do that. But what will that do for the men in the end. You can easily raise the women's self esteem to a huge level with a simple compliment sure. But they are still not very attractive at the end of the day. Those women could approach a 10/10 guy and all of a sudden they feel like shyt again.

No I don't do that.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
As men get older in life,the attractiveness starts to slide from a broad who looks good to a broad who looks average but can bang out 3 meals,hold you down,and be someone you can have a good time with.....

Some men slide further to the latter than others....

A ferrari is good for the summer,but a chevy is good all year round

Most of the females we consider unattractive have kids and a family...

And if the nikka not around,she usually cut him off...

Go figure

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
People settle everyday. Every man wants a dime, but only a few can get one. Some fellas got low self esteem, they think they aren good looking enough to get a dime or they are too short or don't have enough money. Many have made themselves believe dimes are highly stuck up, while average women are cool and down to earth. But men always fantasize about the best looking chicks, even when they married to Big Bertha.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
As men get older in life,the attractiveness starts to slide from a broad who looks good to a broad who looks average but can bang out 3 meals,hold you down,and be someone you can have a good time with.....

Some men slide further to the latter than others....

A ferrari is good for the summer,but a chevy is good all year round

Most of the females we consider unattractive have kids and a family...

And if the nikka not around,she usually cut him off...

Go figure

That's why i say its better find a good broad that's very attractive while still has all of the wife qualities while you are young.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
People settle everyday. Every man wants a dime, but only a few can get one. Some fellas got low self esteem, they think they aren good looking enough to get a dime or they are too short or don't have enough money. Many have made themselves believe dimes are highly stuck up, while average women are cool and down to earth. But men always fantasize about the best looking chicks, even when they married to Big Bertha.

Average women only are more down to earth because they know they have a more limited pool to choose from so them broads know when to be careful of what they say or do to fukk up. They have more to lose in this case compared to attractive women.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Average women only are more down to earth because they know they have a more limited pool to choose from so them broads know when to be careful of what they say or do to fukk up. They have more to lose in this case compared to attractive women.

That hasn't been my experience. It seems like the best looking women are cooler while the average chicks have given me the most drama. It's like they know I'm not gonna be anything long term so they try to make a nicca jump thru hoops before I drop them :childplease: But that has only been my experience in America, where women who look like Precious still have a line of niccas trying hit. Overseas, average women who know the competition is tough put out more effort.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

A good portion of "dimes"are stuck up...

You literally have to destroy and rebuild them mentally...

You have to seperate yourself from the simp