If Microsoft rumors are true, they'll still fail at software sales

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Microsoft owns Pokémon?

What quality titles does Microsoft own that people will buy. Xbox would never have been at this stage if they had actual good games
I remember playstations teased a KOTOR remake that had everybody hype before it was cancelled.

That was a former Xbox exclusive. why not make that game themselves and sell a bunch?
shyt a Jade empire remake would dope too.

NotAHotep

Pro
Daps
Xbox just doesn't have a system seller. It used to be Halo/Gears but that ship sailed a long time ago.
I can't even remember the last Xbox exclusive that set the streets on fire.

Neither does Sony.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Someone said Xbox basically started to fade once Gears of War became irrelevant to the average consumer.

A lot of truth to that. That, Halo 3 and XBox Live were what pushed the 360.

Once the terrific multiplayer experience got integrated into Sony/Nintendo/etc. while they still had game after game to show for it, it was finished.

Can’t survive off 3 ip forever. That’s why Sony let their devs move on to new things if they want

Daps
GEIVPXDbIAA8YJV

Yep, 4 games in the top 10 of last year, failing hard. Poor Sony might go outta business with only 1 in comparison, thank gawd Microsoft is giving them that formerly exclusive stimulus :mjcry::unimpressed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Spiderman 2 being that high up is still mind blowing to me to be completely honest.
It was probably my personal favorite game of last year but I didn't realize it was selling that well at all.
That's very impressive.

You don’t thnk its impressive how many published titles microsoft have on there? :patrice:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You don’t thnk its impressive how many published titles microsoft have on there? :patrice:
I'm sure @MeachTheMonster is quite impressed. :skip:
Hogwarts is an anomaly.
Madden and COD are always going to be nearly impossible to beat in terms of sales.
Sony owns Fortnite the same way Jay owns the Nets. These Xbots don't want the fisticuffs with us. Minecraft could never.