If LeBron got exposed like Tiger Woods, would he lose everything like he did?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if he performed on the court still, no.

idk how much of tiger's decline was linked to what that did to him mentally vs his physical decline after years of dominance or what that would do to lebron mentally if it was the same situation if he was still in his prime as an athlete.

a pro athlete cheating on their spouse is really not a big deal, obviously it's the other embarrassment of how the situation went down, but Tiger was definitely marketed as more "safe" than Lebron has been. LeBron is "squeaky clean" in the sense that he has never had a major scandal like that, but he has not been marketed like it in the same way as Tiger was in my opinion. but Tiger had to be because golf is a whole different ballgame than the NBA.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was on drugs??? :dwillhuh:

I don’t remember that part of the story :mjlol:
dbauyfcuiaa4s2n.jpg

Daps

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if he performed on the court still, no.

idk how much of tiger's decline was linked to what that did to him mentally vs his physical decline after years of dominance or what that would do to lebron mentally if it was the same situation if he was still in his prime as an athlete.

a pro athlete cheating on their spouse is really not a big deal, obviously it's the other embarrassment of how the situation went down, but Tiger was definitely marketed as more "safe" than Lebron has been. LeBron is "squeaky clean" in the sense that he has never had a major scandal like that, but he has not been marketed like it in the same way as Tiger was in my opinion. but Tiger had to be because golf is a whole different ballgame than the NBA.
It was moreso about his decline. He temporarily stopped golfing, let alone winning due to his injuries and then he wasnt the same guy when he came back. It would also be different since Bron is near the end whereas Tigers scandal and the injuries hit right in the middle of what shoulda been his prime.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
You would see criticism no other athlete has faced if Bron did it.. right wing media pundits would jump all over it and make it political

They talked about Bron telling that kid to back up in Paris for like a week.. what you think they’d do if he was caught in a cheating scandal?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All it would take for the complete take down is us

Meaning the relentless of us on social media tearing him apart

We are good at that unfortunately :wow:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Woods was moving stupid, he never had any OGs to explain what types of women he should go for and how to keep things on the DL

Bron been caught out there numerous times. :pachaha:He’s just built the brand so strong that it gives him more benefit of the doubt than usual. Also he’s smart. But…

Random model came out once
Caught in some chick’s DMs
YesJulz
Pusha (probably about Yes Julz)
Probably my favorite one is the bowling alley video

Most people are green. Their takeaway from this video was ‘wow look at how faithful Bron is he got away from those thots :salute:‘ But real one’s know. :umad: They was WITH them hoes. Like I said he’s just smart.

Mind you this is no judgment whatsoever. One thing I will never do is judge a man for succombing to the flesh. That’s some of the most hoe ass shyt a man can do. As men we supposed to know how hard that fight can be especially for a celeb.