• I'll stay home

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Joe tags Kamala who flies in over the top rope!

Joe slides under and writhes in pain. But what is this????

Rappelling from the rafters is Michelle Obama!!!! She comes in with an elbow drop!!!

They're truly the hardcore invading champions.

Smart Carr.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Joe tagged her in and the next thing she said was "Bernie is my running mate"

I'd run to the polls.

Bernie may not be president but if he's at least moving the needle from the WH on foreign and domestic issues, I'm in

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. Staying home again in November. Democrats have made their position clear on tangibles for Black folks. So I had to make mine on giving them my vote.
download-2.png

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
joe could tag team a shyt that traveled in a airplane fuselage for 10 hours and piped into reservoir then scooped into a bottle and choosen as the new candidate

Trump has done too much damage to the black race already just through his judicial appointments themselves.

voting for biden is purely for the benefit of myself and my descendants

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If Joe tagged her in and the next thing she said was "Bernie is my running mate"

I'd run to the polls.

Bernie may not be president but if he's at least moving the needle from the WH on foreign and domestic issues, I'm in
That's unlikely but I can see her going with pritzker or Newsom.

Gavin would absolutely destroy Trump and his running mate in a debate. The optics alone would give him the win. A young, clean cut white man who ran the wealthiest state in the union would shut their bullshyt down quickly. He's an attack dog who will lock in when he's told to.