• I'm voting for anyone that isn't Trump

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • I'll stay home

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Been listening to main stream podcasts including pod save America which is as mainstream and dem biased as possible. They literally know members of his staff and hang out with them.

They want him swapped out. He's just not cutting it from their perspective which is a big deal when even your friends are telling you to go home and be a family man.

A kamala run would be good at this point especially if she's linking up with people that have a lot of mainstream clout like Obama or celebrities that are politically engaged.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I never thought I'd say it, but I'd prefer Kamala.

At least I wouldn't have to feel like I'm voting for a genocide. But I'll hold my nose and vote for whoever to keep Trump out.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Kamala is gonna get sympathy votes and still lose. It's Biden or nothing for the Dems...

Ain't no way the AKAs and NAACP or Obama can get black folk in droves to vote for Cop-Mala.

She had her chance in 2020and got beat so badly. Plus word got out that she is a total bytch and not in a good way.

She is flat out unlikable and laughs at every fukking thing.

They better off bringing in Hilary for the round 2

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
i dont like Copmala Harris. she made her bones locking up black people and weed smokers. fukk her :pacspit:

and specially fukk her for pretending to smoke weed and listen to pac in college. fukkin liar. she woulda sent pac to prison

hated seeing her schmooze and kiss up to rappers knowing she would love to lock their asses up

Daps
yes, obviously. i don’t believe it will ever happen, and i certainly don’t look to pod save america for views that step outside the privileged bubbles of white liberals, but i wouldn’t have any problem supporting kamala.

a trump presidency is the end of black anerica, full stop. it simply is. anyone on the democratic side would receive my unconditional support.

:francis:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Who

Has

Ever

Said

They personally like Biden?

I like what he's done. Normal, boring politician. Getting things accomplished. Even if advisors are handling him. Fine. Let them keep advising him.

The only thing I ever thought to myself about Biden vs Trump is, glad SOMEONE, ANYONE was able to block Trump.

Kamala is someone.

Same energy.

Stop

Trump.

AKA

Stop KKK Nazis from taking control of the nation and by extension, the world.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
giphy.gif

Not voting for either!

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kamala has offended me more than Biden has, ironically. Can’t stand that bytch, no I wouldn’t vote for her if Biden tagged her in.