IF : JADE CARGILL VISITS

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Mans came for my kufi:whoo: Art woke up with time today, cuz!

:mjlol:

Seek help.

From a trained prtofessional preferably, but at this point I'd take an English teacher and Mavis Beacon. nikka talmbout 'you not a draw' like he knows who the fukk I am or thinks anyone gives a fukk about my dabbling in a ring - least of all myself.

SmartDumb Art Sterling over here having meltdowns because people call the girl green. Water is also wet - you tryna argue over that now too?
Doesn't mean she won't become better. But it's a statement of current; immutable, irrefutable fact. And I'd have further discourse about it if reading half the posts in this thread didn't make me worry I'll have a fukking aneurysm. Some of us have jobs that require our brains. Hell... Some of us have jobs, period.

Go off though. Just stop talking to me like you know me because you woke up this morning, did a rail off the edge of a bathtub that probably got a permanent ring in it and decided Jade Cargill coming to TSC was a hill worth being buried atop. She ain't coming here, and if she did I'd keep this very same energy: she green but she's trying and it's more than can be said about most of AEW's roster full-stop. But she greener than the grass in someone else's yard.

As is... I'm out on the fukkery:hubie:I got work to do. And don't you have a shark to jump? Again?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Mans came for my kufi:whoo: Art woke up with time today, cuz!

:mjlol:

Seek help.

From a trained prtofessional preferably, but at this point I'd take an English teacher and Mavis Beacon. nikka talmbout 'you not a draw' like he knows who the fukk I am or thinks anyone gives a fukk about my dabbling in a ring - least of all myself.

SmartDumb Art Sterling over here having meltdowns because people call the girl green. Water is also wet - you tryna argue over that now too?
Doesn't mean she won't become better. But it's a statement of current; immutable, irrefutable fact. And I'd have further discourse about it if reading half the posts in this thread didn't make me worry I'll have a fukking aneurysm. Some of us have jobs that require our brains. Hell... Some of us have jobs, period.

Go off though. Just stop talking to me like you know me because you woke up this morning, did a rail off the edge of a bathtub that probably got a permanent ring in it and decided Jade Cargill coming to TSC was a hill worth being buried atop. She ain't coming here, and if she did I'd keep this very same energy: she green but she's trying and it's more than can be said about most of AEW's roster full-stop. But she greener than the grass in someone else's yard.

As is... I'm out on the fukkery:hubie:I got work to do. And don't you have a shark to jump? Again?

All these false narratives.
you made up like your failed wrasslin character.
All this talk of jobs.

When you are not a top draw at your day job.
Plus you never drew.
Plus never had any pr.
To have a credible match worth ranting.
To give one iota of a fukk.
of who or whom yo are.
nobody never was a draw face ass boi.

When alternatively.
I am the top earner.
That made it so.
You could fail at being a draw.
in wrasslin with the net at your disposal.
To aid as a supplemental marketing hub.
to amplify your failed ass fukk failure face ass draw.
You not even a draw on a message board .

Any day job you do.
Ain't shyt to my accomplishments as a professional.

You can thank me for the connectivity. That hopefully you use.
to remarket your failed independent contractor attempts.
to draw in wrasslin. That you self admittedly failed at. Plus desperately need a company from a racist.
or khan to help you.
Where i am the actual smart.

Who wrote the possibility.
of you having a career on the indies you failed at.

While alternatively i am an actual top four rated grassroots indie talent.
as a solo artist on my debut record. alternatively nobody wants to see your debut match nikka.
You not even worth a aew dark match of note.

If so post it.
Using the internet products.
i made profitable.
to enable you to do so.
I am the protege and real actualized headliner. That created the gateway artistry and draw. That made it possible to entertain you.
to come to a culture based board as well.

For all your degrees. You do not even write well enough. To script a promo. Let alone write one rant.
to change your fortunes. Or elevate your draw. Yet you only responding to me. As i am the actualized headliner and creator of your whole life.

When you actualize yourself.
Devoid of products.
i made a headlining society changing draw.

When you get over. Using products i never made possible for you to utilize. Then you can talk

As of right now.

Yousa failed non draw.

Trying to talk up.
From the undercard.
To a headliner.

Who has influenced all human life for the past quarter century. Moving forward to the end of time.

When you become actualized like moi.

Then you can talk.

I get to talk because i actualized my draw.
Plus i am smarter than you.
As i did not need a degree.
to do any of it as well.
Nor did i seek a class.
to get trained and fail like you.
I am a grassroots outsider art museum curated success at thirteen. For starters.
An actualized prodigious child in art.

Then a real actualized top draw and headliner in an independent contractor bracket. Plus in corporate america...you are on my products.
i made the profitability for.
To enable you to fail.
at using the internet.
to amplify yo weak as nobody face ass life as well.

Shut cho baby bussy binky ass!
tha fukk on you goofie.

Art Barr

Where i am a senior account management level closer.

Whereas you are a fukk'n never was.

Now shut cho liberal lanyard phallic pacifier lips and take yo baby ass tha fukk on.

Art Barr

Last edited: