If it was up to you which games would you adapt into a traditional anime, OVA or Netflix Orginal?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
A Metal Gear Solid anime would be insane. :DAIGODAMN:

Also:
Devil May Cry
Guardian Heroes
Devil May Cry was already adapted into an anime. Yeah, Guardian Heroes is another one that should be animated as it has well-designed characters and an interesting world. Which particular Metal Gear Solid are you inferring to the first that came out on MSX or the PSX MGS?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Devil May Cry was already adapted into an anime. Yeah, Guardian Heroes is another one that should be animated as it has well-designed characters and an interesting world. Which particular Metal Gear Solid are you inferring to the first that came out on MSX or the PSX MGS?
PSX Metal Gear Solid

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Street Fighter, Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, Zelda, Megaman, King of Fighters and Final Fight are all the games mentioned that have already been animated so far. I know cause I've watched them all except the Final Fight anime.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Metal Gear Solid has a motion comic thats almost very close to real animation. Check it out.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'd watch an ARMS anime for Twintelles booty
I'd love a Crystalis anime.
Dead or Alive for big titties.
Soul Calibur.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Resident Evil(following Chris, Claire, Jill and Leon, the various viruses, etc. Make it horror based)

Silent Hill (about random people's torment in the town itself and their individual stories. It could be an anthology, Tales from Silent Hill)

Ideally Satoshi Kon (rip) and Junji Ito would work on both of these.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Fighting Vipers
12 episode
Last Bronx
Netflix seasonal
Bouncer
This would be a two seasonal. I'd add in the characters from Ehergiez as it appears that it's based in the same world as Bouncer. I would briefly cover the Ehergez tournament, then continue on the bouncer story with tweaks.

Red Earth

24 episode following four main characters(Kenji, Mei-ling, Leo, and Tessa) journeys separately. The story would display unique races, countries, laws, powers and etc.

Time Crisis 3
12 episodes of thriller following Allen and Weasly also Lukano Liberation Army fighting in gorilla warfare style against Zagorias Federation Army who invaded Lukano.

Vampire Knight
Ova movie. Basically, two dhampirs's fighting off hostile Vampires, werewolves, Mutants and other non humans. The story takes place in alternate 2006 in France in the winter.

Virtua Cop
12 episodes the first three episodes would basically have the main characters doing crazy police jobs like having a shootout with bank robbers, saving hostages from kidnappers, shooting out rogue militias. From their on they face crime syndicates that are extorting small business and the poor and then face a defected Cop terrorist that killed the police chief and is attempting to escape Virtua city with Russian Crime syndicates on boat.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
True Crime: Streets of "__________________" : Each season/arc would be set in a different city around the usa/world, told from the perspective of a different cop/crook/regular person each arc, with characters showing up in new seasons every other season or so, with some former cops showing up as crooks and regular people becoming more.... prominent. Think of it like arcs of 100 Bullets, if you know what I'm talking about.

FFTactics: Word to @Monsanto . Especially in today's post-GoT world. It's a no-brainer. Sheer fukkery, and folks hunting "stones" is all the rave now. :mjlol: