If it was up to you which games would you adapt into a traditional anime, OVA or Netflix Orginal?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
If you had an absurd amount of money to fund a particular game to adapt to an anime which one would it be?

Usually, games are infamous for being absolutely shyt anime adaptions due to bad writing, missing events, missing characters, and bad art. There have only been a few good adaptions that I know of such as Gungrave, Devil May Cry, Zone Of Enders, Devil Survivor 2: The Animation and etc.

My picks:

Bloody Roar 3
I would adapt Bloody Roar as a traditional anime preferably with 24 episodes, with a few orginal characters, I would also make it a must to go in great detail in regards to why the characters have the ability to transform into Animorphs, and lastly to cover each character involved in the plot.

Psychic Force 2012 or 2
I would adapt it similarity to Bloody Roar 3, however, I would go into full detail on why the cast has Psychic abilities.

Onimusha 3: Demon Siege
I would make this a netflix original with three seasons, one covering when Akechi gets transported to Paris, then season 2 covering Jacques Blanc after being transported to 16th century Japan and lastly season 3 where Blanc and Akechi deal with "big bad"

Destrega
This would be a 24 episode traditional anime covering relics, Strega, character motivations, and world building.

KOF 97
I would make this a 12 episode story as a Netflix original Basically following the drama cd story and also a few things from the game.

Soul Edge/Blade
Basically, the format will be similar to Bloody roar with exception of Animorph abilities. I would cover on what is soul edge, why the characters are traveling and what are their motivations, covering each country that the cast come from. Mitsurgi will probably be the character with slightly more concentration and his main rival will be Hwang.

@Kairi Irving

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Street Fighter: 12 episodes set between 5 and 3 explain why the og cast went ghost and what they were doing

The World ends with you: OVA to bridge into a potential sequel

The Wonderful 101: Give it to Trigger and let them go crazy :wow:

GTA: looking at all of GTA's cover art for all the games I always felt it would make a dope animated series.First season would consist of 10 episodes in san andreas.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I would need a Final Fantasy Tactics War Of The Lions adaptation. Give it Madhouse and it's a masterpiece. R.I.P. to Satoshi Kon but this would be perfect for him.

A Wiegraf side story
:banderas:

"All tales of Gods and their miracles are false."

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Red Dead Redemption - 3 seasons(beginning arc, mexico arc, end arc)

Undead Nightmare as a bonus

Fighting Force - (old PS1 game) could be a good 12 episode Anime.

Metal Gear Solid - i would enjoy this, make it go from 1-4.

Manhunt 2 - 1 season

Street Fighter - showing what Bison was before he was Bison...Gouken and Akuma learning the way of the Hadou, younger Gen, Sagat, etc, like when Ryu and all the others were either children or not even born.

It would literally be Street Fighter Zero lol

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Mortal Kombat, the original trilogy, not the reboot

Okami

The Legend of Zelda - All of them. Make it a series of unrelated flicks, but numbered in succession like the game continuity

Power Stone - make it a sprawling adventure epic, with fights

SnK vs. Capcom

Spyro the Dragon - I wanna see studio ghibli tackle something like this

MEGA MAN X :ohlawd: :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd: been waiting on this for ages, the cartoon was cool but it wasn't X, just regular. And it wasn't anime

Final Fight

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Max Payne is a game that comes to mind. It would probably be similar to Gangsta.

Watch dogs would be a great one; just imagine putting watch dogs in a psycho pass world.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I would need a Final Fantasy Tactics War Of The Lions adaptation. Give it Madhouse and it's a masterpiece. R.I.P. to Satoshi Kon but this would be perfect for him.

A Wiegraf side story

"All tales of Gods and their miracles are false."
Yeah madhouse knows how to deliver. Due to the length of FFT it could go on for seasons. The betrayal, the grey morality, and death would be off the chains that it would even rival Berserk.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Somebody on here said Horizon would make a great tv series. That would be dope as fukk.

Theres so much to the story that they could easily make a bunch of episodes

:wow: I want this to happen. Would even take a show on Elizabeth Sobeck and General Herres while things were going to shyt.