If it paid $1,500 a week would you become a face painting clown for kids parties?

ShadowBroker

Born of the Night
Daps
Reppin
KIC 8462852
I make more than that a week and I love my job so thats a hell no. The working with kids part too, no thanks.:scust:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I make more than that a week and I love my job so thats a hell no. The working with kids part too, no thanks.:scust:
Yeah but you're only working 3 days instead of 5 or more. You're in a positive atmosphere, there might be some booze involved, might be a rich dude wanting to know what clown p*ssy tastes like :ehh: the options are endless :blessed:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
You only work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. You have to wear a full clown costume and paint a clown face on you. You have to sit kids on your lap and draw superheroes, animals, or designs on their faces. Twice a month you have to deal with a bad ass kid who spits on your face for drawing Spider-Man wrong. You get to take leftover food home from the party and whatever beer is leftover if you're at a Mexican party. You up for the task?

This metaphorically could describe the work place too... so yeah, EZ Money... :lolbron: