If im gonna date a woman she's gotta pass the paper bag test.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Maybe my rep but im not a c00n so im feasting :pachaha:

So your pretty much saying that the only reason why this thread is successful is cause you said you only date women darker than the bag.

But if you said you date women lighter than the bag this shyt would be 1 star and your neg will be in the red.

How come? :mjpls:

How come brothers who say they like darkies are praisied, while brothers who say they like lightskin chicks n other races are c00ns?:ld:

See where im going with this bruh? :shaq:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So your pretty much saying that the only reason why this thread is successful is cause you said you only date women darker than the bag.

But if you said you date women lighter than the bag this shyt would be 1 star and your neg will be in the red.

How come? :mjpls:

How come brothers who say they like darkies are praisied, while brothers who say they like lightskin chicks n other races are c00ns?:ld:

a woman lighter than that bag 9 times outta 10 ain't black so she can burn in hell for all i care :lolbron:

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA

:lawd:

Darkskin chicks are cool, but love light meat. Dark broads are cool for kicking it wit, fukkin, but when it comes to wifey, she gotta be light. Just my preference, don't knock those who like dark, but they just don't do it for me. Had a dark chick I was bonin ask me what my girl had that she don't, I was like "lack of pigment":shaq:

Daps
like your own race does not mean you think your race is superior the same way liking another race does not mean that person thinks their own race is inferior although that is usually the case

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
tumblr_lyy6o4WLYi1qd09eyo1_500.jpg
:gladbron: looks just like my main, same hair, eyes, shape, etc,

:win:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Gooney there are black people that are lighter than the brown bag.

This type of thinking will only divide us as a people, even further.

Beverly Bond, creates "black girls rock" to boost black the self esteem of black women.

Beverly%20Bond-400.jpg

Marian Wright Eldelmen, directed the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund in her state's capital city.

Marian%20Wright%20Edelman-400.jpg

Angela Glover Blackwell, first made her name helping to revitalize urban communities in California.

Angela%20Glover-Blackwell-400.jpg

Maya Wiley, spent years working for civil rights and social-justice organizations that include the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, the American Civil Liberties Union and the Open Society Institute.

Maya%20Wiley-400.jpg

Rosa Parks??

Rosa-Parks-9433715-1-402.jpg

fukkING ANGELA DAVIS??????? :what:

angeladavis.jpg

You've got the wrong idea...breh. :smh:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gooney there are black people that are lighter than the brown bag.

This type of thinking will only divide us as a people, even further.

Beverly Bond, creates "black girls rock" to boost black the self esteem of black women.

Beverly%20Bond-400.jpg

Marian Wright Eldelmen, directed the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund in her state's capital city.

Marian%20Wright%20Edelman-400.jpg

Angela Glover Blackwell, first made her name helping to revitalize urban communities in California.

Angela%20Glover-Blackwell-400.jpg

Maya Wiley, spent years working for civil rights and social-justice organizations that include the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, the American Civil Liberties Union and the Open Society Institute.

Maya%20Wiley-400.jpg

Rosa Parks??

Rosa-Parks-9433715-1-402.jpg

fukkING ANGELA DAVIS??????? :what:

angeladavis.jpg

You've got the wrong idea...breh. :smh:

All these chicks pass the paper bag test...