If i'm ever in court about to be locked up

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I admit the sentence is more that I would have expected.....you gotta wonder if you'd feel the same way if someone broke into your place and stole thousands of dollars of your shyt

ive been burgled twice....if id have caught them i would have no hesitation in putting lead in them.....but that still dont make it right..

if they would have given them the same sentence if they were where white i wouldnt have a problem with it but we both know if they were white sentence would have been 3 years max...

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
You can't really comment unless you read the case. There might be aggravating factors to be taken into account.

While judges have discretion, they cannot hit you with numbers out of thin air.

:wtf: @ 20 for burglary of a residential building. Dude might as well have pulled off a heist.

The judge broke him off :wow:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't really comment unless you read the case. There might be aggravating factors to be taken into account.

While judges have discretion, they cannot hit you with numbers out of thin air.

:wtf: @ 20 for burglary of a residential building. Dude might as well have pulled off a heist.

The judge broke him off :wow:

but they werent armed.... the residents werent at home... its hard to see what factors other than the color of their skin would warrant such a sentence...

Anytime you see a white judge that wears bowties you best know you are going to get hard time

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
The always provocative Mr. Gaines had insults ON TOP OF insults UNDERNEATH insults wrapped
in
bacon.

And the prosecutor was baited into an argument! "Anytime, Mr. Gaines."

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
but they werent armed.... the residents werent at home... its hard to see what factors other than the color of their skin would warrant such a sentence...

Anytime you see a white judge that wears bowties you best know you are going to get hard time

he prolly a habitual burgular...u do that so much down here..i know they will treat u like u done aggravated robbery...

nikka i was locked up with said he got 30..kuz thats all he ever got caught up 4..n itt was like his 4th time..

n i actually cause harm to the nikkas n i got my shyt back..n got 5yrs..n later dropped 2 3...how it got dropped i dont kno..but i aint argue it..

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he prolly a habitual burgular...u do that so much down here..i know they will treat u like u done aggravated robbery...

nikka i was locked up with said he got 30..kuz thats all he ever got caught up 4..n itt was like his 4th time..

n i actually cause harm to the nikkas n i got my shyt back..n got 5yrs..n later dropped 2 3...how it got dropped i dont kno..but i aint argue it..

i know a dude that done 9 for an aggravated burglary on a commercial premises.... gun wasnt even loaded :sad:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i know a dude that done 9 for an aggravated burglary on a commercial premises.... gun wasnt even loaded :sad:

yeah i fukked off my sons uncle with my pistol....put em out of commission for damn near a yr...nikka on a puree diet now...rest of his life...

jus beat his potnas ass....one by one....but i wanted to the baby momma bro suffer...kuz i coulda been in there....or somebody else...but nobody was luckily..

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
ya'll gotta understand though too, its these REPUBLICAN white judges giving out stiff time.

If you in a blue state, or blue city, the democrat white judges be soft as shyt.

Its what all the republican whites in Philly are complaining about...all the liberal judges.

You can fukk around and get probation here for pistol whipping the shyt out of someone and shooting them in the foot :manny: Drugs? Forget about it....you're most definitely getting probation

People with long ass rap sheets......10 convinctions, 30 arrests, etc. walking the streets around here and end up killing some innocent citizen or a cop, everyone points their finger at these liberal judges for them walking around and not being locked up

It's turning into a political thing :manny:

Daps
While I admit the sentence is more that I would have expected.....you gotta wonder if you'd feel the same way if someone broke into your place and stole thousands of dollars of your shyt

So if the victim is angry enough to wish death on the burglar, would that justify a judge giving the burglar a death sentence? So you comment sounds kinda dumb...no disrespect.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
So if the victim is angry enough to wish death on the burglar, would that justify a judge giving the burglar a death sentence? So you comment sounds kinda dumb...no disrespect.

No disrespect but I'm wondering how you got "the judge should give a sentence according to what the victim thinks is appropriate" from my post

He suggested that he thought 15 years was too much for the crime. All I said was he might not feel the sentence was overkill had he been the victim (especially for crimes like burglary and stealing, where your home is damaged/messed up and you lose thousands worth of belongings like in that case)

I'm talking about the victim's satisfaction with whatever the sentence is, not the victim's feelings being a factor in sentencing

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
20 years for burglary.......:stopitslime:

bullshyt only because they are black.....killers and rapists get less

pretty much

them white pedophiles that have destroyed a life forever be :stylin: when they get that 5-10 yr sentence; only to serve half.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pretty much

them white pedophiles that have destroyed a life forever be :stylin: when they get that 5-10 yr sentence; only to serve half.

yu ain't lying my g'

shyts disgusting

drug dealer gets 30 years, sex offender gets 6 months with probation:wtf:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah the judge even said he gave that sentence to "set an example" Dude is just prolly a racist republican prick. fukk judges, DA's, police and the justice system.