If I'm AEW, I'm making a play at Sha'carri Richardson

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
This is one of those things the E has a 1000% better track record with…they almost got that shyt down to a science with these former athletes…

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Zero-experience rookies shouldn't sign with AEW unless they toss a big bag at them or are willing to work a bunch on the indies or in Japan.

AEW currently just doesn't have the infrastructure that rookies need to develop appropriately - don't have a PC and don't do the house shows to get them extra matches inf front of a crowd. TK could turn ROH into their NXT as far as a TV product goes if he wanted to.

Really wish AEW would develop some sort of program with Japan so some of their younger/less experienced talent can go over there for a at least a few months and get a shyt load of experience. They would come back completely changed.

Bushiroad can't really afford it because their financials are in the dumpster at the moment, so TK could be like "I'll pay the salary and housing, you just take care of wrestling-related expenses."

Gives Bushiroad dirt-cheap talent to use for an extended period, gives them an in on signing them when they become free agents, and AEW gets to develop talent much more rapidly. Seems like a win-win in my book.