"If I wanted to get at OFFICER RICKY I'D GET EM not TEAR UP HIS TOUR BUS"-TRICK TRICK

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
I don't know about Styles, but Trick Trick didn't beat the shyt out of Trick Daddy. They jumped Trick Daddy wasn't no fair one or even a heads up. They rushed that nikka on some ho shyt.

1:50 mark

Yeah they rushed him on stage. He deserved that shyt.

Heard Styles P was talking shyt about Detroit and Trick Trick and his crew jumped Styles P and his crews. Nothing happened to Jadakiss tho because he left earlier plus he was cool with Trick Trick. Styles P was the one running his mouth trying to be hard. People be acting like Trick Trick be jumping nikkas just for no reason :what: Only nikkas who be getting jumped are the ones that be disrespecting the city.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about Styles, but Trick Trick didn't beat the shyt out of Trick Daddy. They jumped Trick Daddy wasn't no fair one or even a heads up. They rushed that nikka on some ho shyt.[/QUOTE]

:heh: a fair fight...where they do that at

You can't say somebody whipped somebody ass if 20 nikkas rushed him. Hobo Bill whipped his ass as much as "Trick Trick".

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:snoop: I, for one, are fukking sick and tired about hearing about this, and other local bum ass muhfukkas who people pay way too much attention to. He sounds like nothing more than the biggest crab with some clout amongst others in the barrel. Some local ass nikka who hates to see anyone with real shine come through, so they have to ride the coattails of those people to get some recognition...people like this need exterminated out of the game like the roaches they are.