If I talked down to any of you, it was because...

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Could’ve just said “send me to the bushes ……
give-me-what-i-want.gif
That's the thing though. Those "I'm leaving please ban me" threads just shows me a child cosplaying an adult. You so addicted to a site that you have issues with that you need your permission of access removed to be forced to leave it? I don't think mfs get how sad and silly those threads always come off. Just stfu and leave. Nobody cares...largely.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
That's the thing though. Those "I'm leaving please ban me" threads just shows me a child cosplaying an adult. You so addicted to a site that you have issues with that you need your permission of access removed to be forced to leave it? I don't think mfs get how sad and silly those threads always come off. Just stfu and leave. Nobody cares...largely.

I remember the first time I made a "I Quit" thread in a forum many moons ago :banderas: . It sold like a mouse farting at a swapmeet.

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
I don't even remember this poster, but this is far too much discussion over a reddit cac. just call him a fakkit and keep it pushin:yeshrug:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this cracker finally cracked :wow:

he did this before when he quit being a mod, but this is more unhinged and self important.

mans has a serious narccisit lex luger personality disorder in the 8th most relevant sub-forum an a message board he claims is now dying/dead due to our rampant bigotry.
full