If I talked down to any of you, it was because...

Daps
Reppin
LDN
This cac thinks he’s John Cena levels but he’s Rob Conway :mjlol:

bytch nobody asked, cared or gives a fukk about you, you got more ego than a Freud textbook and more chromosomes than a science lab freezer cabinet

Now be a good redneck and fukk off back to Reddit where your racist ass can feel at home

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
...I thought you were stupid. I didn't really care about your ethnicity.

And on this fake ass forum, with aliases and liars galore, you can only take such proclamations with a grain of salt.

I never had any qualms about speaking up and attacking bigotry, racism, homophobia.

If I ever made you feel some type of way, you probably fukking deserved it.

Improve yourselves, it really doesn't take a lifetime. There's too much ahead to keep punching down.

I never said some shyt on Xbox LIVE like you all have been running with, anybody from The Rec Room/Arcadium really knows what's up.
Played with people for years, folks who would have never played with me another day, if I said some shyt like that.

Whoever reported my post is a soft bytch. The Rock is not above criticism or jokes, many of you are simply fukking dense marks.

I've outgrown this website, and the discussion that can be had here. I'm not going to miss the racism, ableism, and ignorance.

I'm also glad I hurt many folks' feelings mentioning Reddit, where discussions are significantly better.

fukking loser marks.

I reported you, crybaby MAGAcac

The glorious meltdown was worth it too

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Come into a majority a black space and whitesplain that you don’t talk down to people because they’re black but because you think they’re stupid.

The audacity/lack of self-awareness some of y’all have is astounding

@Michael's Black Son hit the gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

17090510165644993.gif

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I BEEN telling you about this guy for years.

How he is a baby, how he is a bytch, etc...When he tried to fukk with me about my NXT thread. Trying to act like hes king shyt, and then threw a temper tantrum the Admins sided with me over a Mod.

Guy is a straight up lonely loser.

I'm claiming the dub on this reddit cac

Until he sneaks back in again next year like this breakdown didn't happen :francis: