If I could go to any point in time and marry any woman it'd have to 1985 Phylicia Rashad

poppastoppa

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Crack
Dorthy Dandrige even in black in white she bad
dorothy-dandridge-beautiful.jpg

1-dorothy-dandridge-circa-1959-everett.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
She was underrated. I remember her.

She was. She's often brought up alot of being the prototype for the black foxy chick around that Era despite Pam Grier staring in Foxy Brown a bit before she landed her role in the movie that made her famous if I'm not mistaken.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
slept on women :salute: TO THE WAYAN BROTHERS FOR PUTTING THESE SISTERS ON IN THEIR PRIME AND THEY STILL LOOKING GOOD 20 YEARS LATER

KENT MASTERS KING

ANGELLE BROOKS

THEN MY TRUE LOVE --- RACHEL TRUE A.K.A. MARY JANE:win::lawd:

at 50

@stomachlines

I don't know why I didn't get the alert cause I see you tagged me but thankfully I was browsing and saw this thread and came on in :jawalrus:

Yo list is on point like motherfukker, as always. :wow:

Rachel True is 50 and still the exact same as she did 10 to 15 years ago. Like the exact same! :mindblown::wow:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
I never paid Kim Fields, from facts of life much mind when the show aired, but she filled out nicely later on in life. Lil Tootie had a booty on, living single though:mjgrin:

slideshow-black-child-stars-where-are-they-now-kim-fields-facts-of-life.jpg

Sinclair was bad too, for the 90's roster:whew:
My man Kim fields was and still is a pretty woman had that huge chest before reduction but the ass has always been on :snoop:status I think your love for black women has fogged up reality for you:myman:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My man Kim fields was and still is a pretty woman had that huge chest before reduction but the ass has always been on :snoop:status I think your love for black women has fogged up reality for you:myman:

A comedian from back in the day actually came up with that, "Tootie got a booty now!" The line been stuck in my head ever since. It's also why I posted a headshot of her :russ:

That's why I made sure to add, Sinclair :steviej:

Last edited: