If he's 17 I'm ELDERY: Might as well gon head at put this highschool breh in the NFL right now

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Is it even possible to have the genetics to do that at 17?

I ain't saying he's juicing, but I knew kids who juiced in high school and even then I never, ever saw anything like that. Think of how quickly he must have added that much muscle mass.

Is there any testing at the high school level yet?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Age of consent is 16 in Mississippi...:sas1:
dbb35161eb7233959de477d4ad08d1b9.gif

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
A lot of males have been bushed for talking that way about 17-year-olds on this forum. :mjpls:
lol its different for women, when I was a 17 year old kid I was a demon, as are most men lol

Girls are stupid at 17 and don't know any better which makes it rightfully an evil thing for a man to do.

Anyways, on topic, this kid is a beast but maybe more of a powerlifter like another poster said

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Is it even possible to have the genetics to do that at 17?

I ain't saying he's juicing, but I knew kids who juiced in high school and even then I never, ever saw anything like that. Think of how quickly he must have added that much muscle mass.

Is there any testing at the high school level yet?
Honestly when it comes to black people I think it should be expected to see guys like this every now and then because we have more natural muscle than most people in the first place, but he's clearly an anomaly, that's why you only see a guy like him posted on social media every other year or so.