If :hamster: dies, will a piece of your heart die as well?

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date

colony

Rookie
Daps
:gag:

I say we work on backing up all the threads from SOHH, and hosting the archives here eventually. If they delete the old posts its game set and match, we can piss on their graves and honor our heritage at the SAME DAMN TIME

They trying to destroy history those demons

Load chrome. load page to archive. file - print

SNP_2703025_en_v0

Destination: Click Change to choose the printer you want to use.
Select Save as PDF under "Local Destinations" to convert the page into a PDF file.

:eat:

and if the coli allowed pdf embedding :mindblown:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This message is hidden because IrrelevantJobber#38292 is on your ignore list.

:pachaha: nikka wants my attention. Stays pming me, quoting me and in my rep box. Who is that guy anyway?

profound

technique
Daps
that sierra mist thing is weird. i quoted it and it accused me of constantly quoting it, even tho i never quoted it before. then i noticed its only replies to people are ''umm who are u?'' or ''u keep quoting me'', like a stranger has to know another stranger in order for 2 strangers to discuss anything on a forum where strangers discuss things, or it needs to recognize your name to acknowledge your comment, so conveniently it's always ''who are u?''. obviously a tactic for when he/she/whatever is shook.

and i read it talking about ''i left and ppl begged me to stay'' :heh: so how did it read pm's? obviously an attention fiend with other problems. *waits for the ''ummmm who are u and why are u talking about me? oh thats cuz im e-famous, yea thats why*

anyway :hamster: been dead for a few months, im good.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
that sierra mist thing is weird. i quoted it and it accused me of constantly quoting it, even tho i never quoted it before. then i noticed its only replies to people are ''umm who are u?'' or ''u keep quoting me'', like a stranger has to know another stranger in order for 2 strangers to discuss anything on a forum where strangers discuss things, or it needs to recognize your name to acknowledge your comment, so conveniently it's always ''who are u?''. obviously a tactic for when he/she/whatever is shook.

and i read it talking about ''i left and ppl begged me to stay'' :heh: so how did it read pm's? obviously an attention fiend with other problems. *waits for the ''ummmm who are u and why are u talking about me? oh thats cuz im e-famous, yea thats why*

anyway :hamster: been dead for a few months, im good.
Well considering you nikkas talk about me all day and I never talk about you what do you want me to say? And sorry dude but I never heard of you and you're talking about my posting history. The people who asked... not begged me to stay asked me before I left so I don't get your point. I did leave for a week though and people talked about me when I was gone. I'm not saying people should be famous or whatever but it's weird when people I don't care about care about me. It's weird when people I don't know pretend that they know me and shyt. That's too complex for some of you to understand though. I made a simple comment about how forums aren't serious to me and the entourage of people who claim to "hate" me came rushing into this thread in an emotional attack to try and "hurt" me or something. These nikkas are just typewriter snipers. Nerds. Geeks.

profound

technique
Daps
Well considering you nikkas talk about me all day

i dont see anyone talking about u all day, wake up. if a couple ppl call u frogger or whatever (genesis?) then they aint talking about u like that, theyre just calling u a name.

And sorry dude but I never heard of you and you're talking about my posting history.

i said youre always like ''who are u?'' thats all i really know u for and look, u just called that your ''posting history''.

I did leave for a week though and people talked about me when I was gone.

if u read pm's, read ppl ''talking about u'', how did u ever leave? that whole ''im outta here guys, let me know if u care'' is childish and weird.

..forums aren't serious to me..

:lolbron: sure..

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i dont see anyone talking about u all day, wake up. if a couple ppl call u frogger or whatever (genesis?) then they aint talking about u like that, theyre just calling u a name.

i said youre always like ''who are u?'' thats all i really know u for and look, u just called that your ''posting history''.

if u read pm's, read ppl ''talking about u'', how did u ever leave? that whole ''im outta here guys, let me know if u care'' is childish and weird.

:lolbron: sure..

You don't get what I'm saying at all. I left for a week. I came back and searched my name. Does that make sense to you. People talk about me all day. I can come into a thread and say anything and the same 5 people will come in talking about me. I left this place like 5 days after getting the pms people sent me. This shyt isn't serious to me. YOU'RE the one asking ME questions... I'm not asking you questions about you or telling you what you post. Nor am I in this thread high fiving people having a circle jerk session about me. People are coming into this thread and are talking about me rather than the topic. That alone says enough. I own these nikkas' lives but I honestly don't care. They are the ones who keep pming me and shyt trying to get my attention. And I ask who people are because they all know me but I don't know them... because it's not that serious to me...

And yes I typed a lot but only so you could understand me.