If :hamster: dies, will a piece of your heart die as well?

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

:gag:

I say we work on backing up all the threads from SOHH, and hosting the archives here eventually. If they delete the old posts its game set and match, we can piss on their graves and honor our heritage at the SAME DAMN TIME

They trying to destroy history those demons

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I feel lame/backwards-minded for looking at my old May 2012 vacay pictures on FB. :what:
Why would we fester over meaningless memories off a :flabbynsick: messageboard? Make new memories. Let :hamster: die. Who cares?

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
forums aren't serious to me.

DBLT

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Ahhh fukk... i seriously thought you were referencing ACTUAL pet hamsters.

Gawt damnit. Had one as my first pet.

His name was, "Hammincheese". :datazz:

Dude was a trooper. Remember my parents remodeling the crib and somehow, one of the dry wall laborers was playing with the cage and accidentally left it open.

Came home from class that day and noticed, Ham was gone.

Shiit depressed me like hell. :to:

About a week later, we found him underneath some plywood and i was :steviej:

*sigh*

The memories... had him for about 2 years.

Remember the day he passed away. Dude was already getting sick (wet tail, had dire real and kept poopin' on himself - didn't eat/drink much either, and he stopped occupying the workout wheel).

Remember waking up that morning, going to the cage to kiss him goodbye and noticed he wasn't awake. Thought dude was sleep, so i put my hand in, took him out and his body was stiff and cold - like the most frigid day in December. Just straight lifeless.

So i set him back in the bedding, told my dad what happened and he buried him in the backyard that morning - right before i had to go class.

On my way to campus, i suddenly was doused in a stream of memories with Hammincheese. The times we spend together; when i'd let him roam the room to look for hidden Cheerios (what a treat), remember chasing him with a remote control car (almost ran over his tail once, ouch). We even went outside in the lawn to hang out.

Then the next thing you know, i started crying in the whip. Tears just streaming down my face.

It was the very first time in my life where - i lost something so close to me.

The thing about all of it was that i could have saved his life. There is a medication you can buy over the counter to cure their "wet tail". But i neglected it because i thought he would toughen it out.

He didn't make it fams. He didn't make it.

.:sadbron:

I remember hitting the bars that weekend extra hard because i couldn't deal with his loss.

But then i realized that he was in a happier place. Where he doesn't have to be subjected/confined to a square cage, old water and visitors with dirty hands.

He's free.

The only memory i have of Hammincheese is the old wheel he used to run on.

Sometimes, when i go to sleep at night, i envision him still jogging in that thang and singing...

"They see me rollin'... they hatin'!!!"

*sighs*

Rest in Paradise lil guy. I'll never forget you...

:hamster:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
But you wont though :heh:

I did for a week and you guys were still talking about me daily. This site is boring and I find myself posting less and less each day. I'll be gone soon. shyt is wack. You guys post the same topics over and over again. Plus you guys worry too much about people you've never met. For example you seem to know a lot about me but I've never heard of you before... Stop making me a celebrity. shyt is scust. I can die right now and you losers will still be talking about me until you're 60... and you know I'm right too.