If God came down from heaven right now and offered you 2 choices

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
Option A: God is going to give you the chance to leave this world behind and go directly to heaven today. All your past and current sins are immediately forgiven and washed away. You get the rest of the day to get all your affairs in order and say your i love yous to your family, then your Earthly body dies and God takes you straight to live in the Kingdom of Heaven for all eternity.

Or

Option B: You continue to live here on Earth and see where life takes you here. Keep grinding it out here and running the rat race, and doing what you do as usual. And when you die, whether it be a week from now or 60 years later, God is going to judge you and all your past sins and you might not get into heaven then.

What you gonna do brehs:jbhmm:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Option A: God is going to give you the chance to leave this world behind and go directly to heaven today. All your past and current sins are immediately forgiven and washed away. You get the rest of the day to get all your affairs in order and say your i love yous to your family, then your Earthly body dies and God takes you straight to live in the Kingdom of Heaven for all eternity.

Or

Option B: You continue to live here on Earth and see where life takes you here. Keep grinding it out here and running the rat race, and doing what you do as usual. And when you die, whether it be a week from now or 60 years later, God is going to judge you and all your past sins and you might not get into heaven then.

What you gonna do brehs:jbhmm:

Option 2.
Now that I know God exists I live my life and try to leave it behind a little better then when I found it.