If Def Jam brought out a new fighting game, what modern artists would you like to see in it?

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:scust:A Def Jam game with dusty ass J Cole, Future, and Lil Uzi Vert would be thrown quickly in the clearance bin.

Trust, I tried to think of a roster but ended up thinking about the elites. It's sort of impossible to do a game like that in today's generation of hip hop.
yea, shyts gone downhill :mjcry:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:scust:A Def Jam game with dusty ass J Cole, Future, and Lil Uzi Vert would be thrown quickly in the clearance bin.

Trust, I tried to think of a roster but ended up thinking about the elites. It's sort of impossible to do a game like that in today's generation of hip hop.
you aint lookin hard enough bruh

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
UZI VERT VS. RICH HOMIE QUAN .........FIGHT!!!

uzigettingit.gif
3j4pzs.gif
rumble.gif
Def Jam fight for ATL, starring Trinidad James :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ALSO....What fighting styles would they have? :lupe:

I would like to see this happen but with the gameplay of vendetta/fight for ny, but with up to date graphics :banderas:

posted this in locker room but probably better to post here
This game will never happen.

For starters, the new nikkaz ain't built like that. Who you gonna use, Boney ass Yung thug?

There are no rap labels with a team of street nikkaz like back then. Is there still a Def jam? I can see a Rick Ross but meek mills don't fight. Will safaree be a hidden fighter? I'm already bored :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
This game will never happen.

For starters, the new nikkaz ain't built like that. Who you gonna use, Boney ass Yung thug?

There are no rap labels with a team of street nikkaz like back then. Is there still a Def jam? I can see a Rick Ross but meek mills don't fight. Will safaree be a hidden fighter? I'm already bored :francis:
You'd have to bring in people that surround the culture without necessarily being in it as well.

Vic Mensa Vs DJ Akademiks
Joe Budden Vs The Migos
Charlamagne Vs Bird Man
Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma

Def Jam is still alive and kicking but the point remains, these new artists aren't built like the the previous generation.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You'd have to bring in people that surround the culture without necessarily being in it as well.

Vic Mensa Vs DJ Akademiks
Joe Budden Vs The Migos
Charlamagne Vs Bird Man
Nicki Minaj Vs Remy Ma

Def Jam is still alive and kicking but the point remains, these new artists aren't built like the the previous generation.
Def jam alive and kicking you say? At best it's Wii-U status.

And even @AkaDemiK knows he don't belong in no fukkin Def jam game :mjlol: he better not grow a pair and get on halo 5 either. He knows what I'm talking about :birdman:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

And even @AkaDemiK knows he don't belong in no fukkin Def jam game :mjlol: he better not grow a pair and get on halo 5 either. He knows what I'm talking about :birdman:
Nah. They've definitely lost power with the digital age but they're still relevant.
Whether or not an artist should be on a major is debatable. (Personally I don't see the point of any artist signing a deal these days. Anything they can do for you, you can do for yourself with a bit of networking)
Ak definitely doesn't belong on a Def Jam roster, but in terms of the culture, he's definitely earned his place.
I just wish Complex would stop setting him up to be a punching bag. Whether he deserves it or not, his employer shouldn't actively put him in emasculating situations and attempt to consistently capitalize on it.
Charlamagne actually broke the situation down really well on Brilliant Idiots.
But I digress...this generation isn't built for combat.
Maybe Def Jam should do a "Cooking Mama" spin off and have their artists compete on who can make the best crumpets and creme brulet.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Why u @‘n me beloved?

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

That's the wrong akademiks breh

I personally wouldn't mind seeing another one as long as it's as good as Fight for NY. Icons was trash

They could make Def Jam Generations and take the relevant artists from the 80's, 90's, 00's, 10's and mash them together

80's = Big Daddy Kane, Run DMC, LL
90's = Snoop, Jay, Nas
00's = Em, TI, 50, Kanye, Wayne
10's = Drake, Kendrick, Cole, Future
Expand on a roster like that and it will be GOAT :ohlawd:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The main boss needs to be
download.php

After you beat him you get him and his character alias like mankind / cactus jack / dude love. Youd get doom, Viktor Vaughn, king geedorah.

Once every 65 matches Jay electronica interrupts your fight and has a super high difficulty. Once you beat the game with every character you get him. 3 different costumes, the bum, the foi, and street.