IF CLEVELAND LOSES TO GOLDEN STATE TOMMOROW......

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Cleveland losing would benefit Cleveland honestly. They need that extra motivation, this team performs better with an edge.
TRUTH!

The fire lit under the Cavs asses last year after they got blown out is the reason they won it all.

It's the reason they fired wack ass Blatt and put OG Lue in charge and Bron started to play pissed.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TRUTH!

The fire lit under the Cavs asses last year after they got blown out is the reason they won it all.

It's the reason they fired wack ass Blatt and put OG Lue in charge and Bron started to play pissed.
LeBron has ALWAYS performed better with his back against the wall, and this team goes as he goes.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
TRUTH!

:ld:I'm not entirely sure about that. They were 30-11 when they made the change and 27-14 after Lue took the job. I didn't catch a lot of their games last year until the playoffs, but how much of this came from a new coach?

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
That's why I don't care if they lose.

They need to know shyt aint a game after sleep walking through the East.
Cleveland is not losing to this golden state team. What will it take for you guys to realize Golden State is worse now?

You guys really think golden state is a title contender this season because they keep beating non playoff teams, injured teams, or teams playing the second night of a back to back.

For goodness sake golden state has played the Pelicans and Phoenix alone SIX times already this season. They have played the timberwolves 3 times. They have played the pacers TWICE and paul george didnt play the first time and was Playing his first game back from injury the second time.That alone is almost half of their wins and I could go on

This golden state team is not even close to as good as they were last year.

They are not beating Cleveland tommorow.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:ld:I'm not entirely sure about that. They were 30-11 when they made the change and 27-14 after Lue took the job. I didn't catch a lot of their games last year until the playoffs, but how much of this came from a new coach?
It's always gonna be an adjustment period with a new coach.

Especially one taking over mid year.