If Chris Paul and Blake Griffin don't get injured

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Cause most these nikkas do. You seem to care about opinions on a internet forum. :yeshrug:

I care about certain opinions, cause certain opinions on here are the reflection of people who are suffering from damaged minds in real life.

But in terms of this "rep" stuff, it literally means nothing. I don't see why anyone would care about it. Are you guys really bragging about reps on an internet forum?:deadmanny:

Do you guys really log on and say "wow I have so much rep, what a great great day for me":deadmanny:

tangerine

CP3 over all
Daps
Reppin
Agreed Chris Paul was the best PG last year

basketball gods weren't on our side though

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I care about certain opinions, cause certain opinions on here are the reflection of people who are suffering from damaged minds in real life.

But in terms of this "rep" stuff, it literally means nothing. I don't see why anyone would care about it. Are you guys really bragging about reps on an internet forum?:deadmanny:

Do you guys really log on and say "wow I have so much rep, what a great great day for me":deadmanny:
They do. :ld:

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank the Lord we have rep back.

:blessed:

Still waiting on the thread starring system though, this is most assuredly a 1-star thread if one ever existed :jbhmm: