If Bron wins his 5th ring/5th FMVP next year, back to back with LA. Would you consider him GOAT?

??

• Yes

Votes: 20 8.8%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%
  • He’s already the GOAT

Votes: 44 19.3%
  • He will never be the GOAT

Votes: 59 25.9%
  • They would be about equal

Votes: 22 9.6%

• Total voters
Daps
How many rings or FMVPs he wins from this point forward is inconsequential, IMO. I personally don't think him winning a ring/FMVP this season gave him a greater case, simply because he doesn't need to win, he just needed to keep playing at a high level. Winning is all circumstantial; maintaining an all-time level of play isn't.

He's sitting at the same table that MJ is at, and has been for some time, but with that said, I think the time has passed where he can reserve a seat where he's sitting all by himself.

:manny:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron could win 8, and I’ve never consider him better than MJ. Lebron style is so trash and laughable compared to MJs.

So you're confusing playstyle with overall better career

That's the thing, not everyone thinks of the same thing when they think of GOAT. If you tell me I have to build a franchise around a single player, I'm saying Lebron. If you're saying who's the GOAT I'm saying MJ. If you're saying who had the best career, I'm saying they're about equal in different ways.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
He would be right there but the records speaks for itself, and his melt down against Dallas is just something that hard to get over. However, more than half of his Finals losses came against Dynasties(GS & SA) and people tend to not bring that up, so that will work in his favor imo.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
MJ stans and Bron haters as found on the Coli will never change their mind. But who cares, there's not many people as psychotic as them.

Fair-minded people who lean Jordan might shift. If you get them, it'll be a majority of people who view Bron as the GOAT and things start to change.