If Black people made the SE of America how will we defend it?

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:pachaha:

Nah bruh I'm just saying often times in these conversations people start coming up with these random "doomsday" scenarios as opposed to making reasoned threat assessments based on historical precedent and both current/projected dynamics on the ground.

So when you ask "how will we defend it" the next question should be what are viable/realistic threats. I'm not worried the u.s. is going to randomly drop a damn nuke cause they "don't won't niggras working together". Now if you wanted to go that rout what you would do is say under what circumstances would one be deployed and on what type of target. After the threat assessment then you ask how do we defend against said threat.

Bruhs in threads like these tend to go overboard with the rhetoric.:jbhmm: I'm just dialing it back a bit.:hubie:

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

Nah bruh I'm just saying often times in these conversations people start coming up with these random "doomsday" scenarios as opposed to making reasoned threat assessments based on historical precedent and both current/projected dynamics on the ground.

So when you ask "how will we defend it" the next question should be what are viable/realistic threats. I'm not worried the u.s. is going to randomly drop a damn nuke cause they "don't won't niggras working together". Now if you wanted to go that rout what you would do is say under what circumstances would one be deployed and on what type of target. After the threat assessment then you ask how do we defend against said threat.

Bruhs in threads like these tend to go overboard with the rhetoric.:jbhmm: I'm just dialing it back a bit.:hubie:
I see. I wouldn't think the U.S would use a nuke, but air strikes and the like then an invasion force. How would you see us defending against those?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
FT_17.04.12_militaryDemographics_hispanic.png

if most of the Black military folks and some of the Other and Hispanics defected yall think that would make a difference?

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
I see. I wouldn't think the U.S would use a nuke, but air strikes and the like then an invasion force. How would you see us defending against those?

There are two distinct issues here:jbhmm:
  1. Under what circumstances are these air strike / invasion force threats viable?
  2. How would you see us defending against those viable threats?

1. Under what circumstances are these air strike / invasion force threats viable?

BTW, this isn't me being facetious :hubie: I do agree that in the case of a shooting match the standard fare response would be to take out infrastructure(communications, electricity, supply routs, military assets, etc etc) then move in with infantry to control the area. I simply fail to see many scenarios where those actions would be taken. For those that I do see the obvious first defense would be to avoid those scenarios where military intervention is likely.

Examples:
  • Failed state(see: Haiti via papa doc)
  • Succession(see: U.S. civil war)
Obviously the easiest way to defend against military intervention in those scenarios would be to avoid those two scenarios in the first place. Which takes me back to the initial point of "under what circumstances are air strikes and an invasion force even viable threats?" Under "normal" circumstances, I would personally spend more time worrying about something like market manipulation than out right military intervention.

Now often people will bring up Tulsa Oklahoma to which I say...

Black Wall Street was the closest to that. So youre basically describing a situation for blacks similar to reservations? With our own government?
"Black wall street" was an economic district / enclave within the city(jurisdiction) of Tulsa Oklahoma. They had no control over the jurisdiction they lived in...
I.E. ...no law making / enforcement power(they lived under other peoples laws)
I.E. ...they were segregated(I don't "believe" in segregation)

Black Wall Street was the closest to that. So youre basically describing a situation for blacks similar to reservations? With our own government?
"No" to both questions.

I'm referring to African Americans only living in jurisdictions were they are the numerical majority at greater than 60% and have voted in African Americans to Govern that jurisdiction.
This being the case at the city, county, and state level.
While operating those jurisdictions collectively within the context outlined in the Original Post.

This leads us to question 2...

a. The first part of this question is ...what resources would be at our disposal?
(To which I'll start by quoting myself from 4 years ago)

:ufdup: Malcolm X And Martin Luther King Jr - Closer Than We Ever Thought - Culture (2) - Nigeria 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2013
randomafricanam:
birdman:

Very true. But then, I wonder...do you really own what you are unable to protect? Black wall street is still history after is was brutally taken down. Perhaps Malcolm's message is more relevant to the south than you realize

Considering that the damage done to Tulsa Oklahoma is exactly what I mean when I say...

"just like Haiti and other African countries they experienced that when you have "your own", Europeans uses economic & military means to control or manipulate that space."

I'd say my position is still within it's proper context. especially considering it was civil rights legislation that opened the space to politically control the space you live in. I.E it was the civil rights legislation that allowed Malcolm's idea to be politically feasible. Now if you want it to be militarily feasible also ...buy a bunch of guns and train the people(shrugs).

Though when you control the political apparatus of the locality you also control the law enforcement. So it's actually a two for one deal. If you want an African American politically/"militarily" run area such as Malcolm envisioned move to one of the counties listed on the prior page.
Though you still have to deal with...(see your own comment below)

birdman:
No young talent or graduate is going to miss a chance at expanded potential in the big city, even if it ends up being a mirage. What 23 year old graduate wants to risk becoming the 43 year old man with no future in a nameless small town.

The brain drain argument was also echoed by Fashola recently. They forget that the Nigerian who became a star neurosurgeon in the US would be a store clerk at some nameless company had he stayed behind.

The brain drain is the result, not the cause

That's neither here nor there... not only is it readily apparent that the brain drain is the "result, not the cause" we also know what it is the result of(under development caused by European enslavement /colonization of African peoples) and that the talented are the means by which that underdevelopment is corrected.

Now a better conversation would be why do we go to school for things which we have not the infrastructure to support? Be it on the continent or in the diaspora you see people trying to walk before they crawl. People in the diaspora Spending money on stupid flashy status symbols instead of using it to open a grocery store, bank, or buy/pay off your home. People on the continent with flashy cell phones and tvs electronics(there happy now?) and can't keep the electricity on 48 hours.

Why the hell would that "Nigerian who became a star neurosurgeon" go to school in a field that his/her country has not the infrastructure to support? If they wanted to do medicine primary care, nursing, and pharmacology would be the focus until you have the infrastructure to support "specialty medicine".

Diaspora & continent with a** backward priorities wasting great talent
angry.png

When you control the city you have control of access to law enforcement and what ever arms at their disposal.
  • Local police
When you control the state you have access to troops along with their accompanying equipment in the following catagories.

b. The second part of this question is ...What are viable targets to strike in defense of ourselves?
Actually I wouldn't say this kinda stuff on the coli :francis: ...so I'll leave it at this quote.
200+ dead!!:what: ...and for fukk'n what!?:mindblown:

I can't stand terrorist. What the fukk is the point in attacking random fukk'n noncombatants?

Primary maxims of war...

1. Humans as a renewable resource can only do what they have the capacity to accomplish.
  2. You don't attack people you attack capacity.
  3. Lives are lost during defense of capacity.
  4. Focus attacks on undefended capacity.
  5. Recognizing troop strength as a capacitor see maxim #1
Terrorist of all stripes are stupid in so much that they focus attacks on targets that never effect anything but the loss of innocent life.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
There are two distinct issues here:jbhmm:

BTW, this isn't me being facetious :hubie: I do agree that in the case of a shooting match the standard fare response would be to take out infrastructure(communications, electricity, supply routs, military assets, etc etc) then move in with infantry to control the area. I simply fail to see many scenarios where those actions would be taken. For those that I do see the obvious first defense would be to avoid those scenarios where military intervention is likely.

Examples:
  • Failed state(see: Haiti via papa doc)
  • Succession(see: U.S. civil war)
Obviously the easiest way to defend against military intervention in those scenarios would be to avoid those two scenarios in the first place. Which takes me back to the initial point of "under what circumstances are air strikes and an invasion force even viable threats?" Under "normal" circumstances, I would personally spend more time worrying about something like market manipulation than out right military intervention.

Now often people will bring up Tulsa Oklahoma to which I say...

This leads us to question 2...

a. The first part of this question is ...what resources would be at our disposal?
(To which I'll start by quoting myself from 4 years ago)

:ufdup: Malcolm X And Martin Luther King Jr - Closer Than We Ever Thought - Culture (2) - Nigeria 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2013

When you control the city you have control of access to law enforcement and what ever arms at their disposal.
  • Local police
When you control the state you have access to troops along with their accompanying equipment in the following catagories.

b. The second part of this question is ...What are viable targets to strike in defense of ourselves?
Actually I wouldn't say this kinda stuff on the coli :francis: ...so I'll leave it at this quote.
will reead a through and properly respond.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Well unless we had allies or real military minds where we would weed out the drunks and druggies on our side so we could a United front we lose within a month. If I was the other side I would starve us out by cutting the food supply, then I leave stuff like alcohol and drugs behind to make the weak minds weaker then send emissary to deal with traitors and kill the rest.

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Well unless we had allies or real military minds where we would weed out the drunks and druggies on our side so we could a United front we lose within a month. If I was the other side I would starve us out by cutting the food supply, then I leave stuff like alcohol and drugs behind to make the weak minds weaker then send emissary to deal with traitors and kill the rest.
Are you talking about some sort of sea embargo?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Sovereignty/autonomy in a region of the US for Blacks is not feasible nor is it necessary.

Realistically, we would not have anyway to protect ourselves but its a paradox because to get to sovereignty it most likely means we won a significant war.